Happy 4th of July......

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re a complete idiot. Do not project that nonsense on me. I’m pro choice, support gay marriage, my wife and I volunteer at our local food pantry, we deliver for Meals on Wheels and are involved in the Kids Hope mentoring program. I own two businesses (in Illinois and Florida) and we hire based on talent. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. My general manager in Orlando was a married gay female that left us when her partner found her dream job in Seattle. Two of our outstanding young executives are females of color. We just donated 5,000 dollars to help re-build a housing facility for the homeless that was damaged by fire in Orlando.

For years we donated money, equipment and labor to support a home for children with severe autism in Cary, Illinois. The home was recently folded into a healthcare group that now covers all of the expenses.

What do you do to help others? Is your idea of promoting a cause trying to race bait on a football forum?

For the record. I was one of the only posters on this board that wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes and I was also a huge proponent of Watson. However, I refuse to shit all over Trubisky because he wasn’t my guy. I can see the talent and his development curve.

I've seen @CRM 114 send numerous truckloads of thoughts and good vibes to people after tragedy strikes. Most of the time even prayers as well. Money doesn't buy everything, dude.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I've seen @CRM 114 send numerous truckloads of thoughts and good vibes to people after tragedy strikes. Most of the time even prayers as well. Money doesn't buy everything, dude.

I guess you missed the part about volunteering. You know actually doing physical work or mentoring to help others... You should try it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re a complete idiot. Do not project that nonsense on me. I’m pro choice, support gay marriage, my wife and I volunteer at our local food pantry, we deliver for Meals on Wheels and are involved in the Kids Hope mentoring program. I own two businesses (in Illinois and Florida) and we hire based on talent. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. My general manager in Orlando was a married gay female that left us when her partner found her dream job in Seattle. Two of our outstanding young executives are females of color. We just donated 5,000 dollars to help re-build a housing facility for the homeless that was damaged by fire in Orlando.

For years we donated money, equipment and labor to support a home for children with severe autism in Cary, Illinois. The home was recently folded into a healthcare group that now covers all of the expenses.

What do you do to help others? Is your idea of promoting a cause trying to race bait on a football forum?

For the record. I was one of the only posters on this board that wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes and I was also a huge proponent of Watson. However, I refuse to shit all over Trubisky because he wasn’t my guy. I can see the talent and his development curve.

Resorting to insults I see.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks. I’m glad someone appreciates what I do to try to make the world a better place.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Im sure all of the CCS RACIST Trump voters are excited to celebrate hating Mexicans today. You guys make me sick.

Immigrants built this nation, remember THAT.
Even though Liberals continue with their hatefest of America, I prefer to see the silver lining in their cloud of self loathing

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I find wishing everyone a happy celebration of the slave tainted victory for independence of July 4,1776 offensive. Please be mindful of others. In the name of inclusivity I wish all those that are celebrating fabricated outrage over the indignity and injustice of any US symbol pre-1865, a perfectly angst ridden day filled with all the joy that comes from acting like some object you never thought twice about, now fills your heart with unrelenting despondency. I also wish your family and friends the patience and and insobriety needed to deal with the hours of your bitching while all they want to do is eat burgers, hot dogs, and potato salad and watch the kids shoot off fireworks.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thanks. I’m glad someone appreciates what I do to try to make the world a better place.

I’m sure victims of tragic situations appreciate your effort.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh look, a minority hating CCS MOD.

giphy.gif