Happy 4th of July......

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just had a flyover by 2 ww2 fighters with 2 F15s trailing them. We have a fighter pilot that was a hero who has an airport near us. Did work for him for over 30 years.

Are you all better now? How was your time away?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just had a flyover by 2 ww2 fighters with 2 F15s trailing them. We have a fighter pilot that was a hero who has an airport near us. Did work for him for over 30 years.
Football and shoes.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Friendly reminder that the US Flag Code says that the US Flag should never be used in apparel.

Yep. What isn’t against the flag code is kneeling in its presence much to conservative’s chagrin.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
ive never seen someone wear a US flag.
7C03A589-4F51-4C2D-9041-C367A89F6184.jpeg

This is one of the first things that came up when I googled guy disrespecting the flag. Weird how Kaepernick or Rapinoe never showed up. Only this person and the guy who lives in the White House.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Friendly reminder that the US Flag Code says that the US Flag should never be used in apparel.
I still remember the Black Crowes Amorica album that had pubic hair hanging out over the crotch of a bikini.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Canada does seem like a very non-racist country. Gavin McInnes lets the team down, but other than that, not many in my experience.

Canada is an amazing place. Went to Toronto years back. Was walking down the street and a white lady was walking the other way in front of me. When we got close to each she didnt clutch her purse or anything, she actually smiled and i made it back to my hotel room safely!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Canada does seem like a very non-racist country. Gavin McInnes lets the team down, but other than that, not many in my experience.

Canada is an amazing place. Went to Toronto years back. Was walking down the street and a white lady was walking the other way in front of me. When we got close to each she didnt clutch her purse or anything, she actually smiled and i made it back to my hotel room safely!

Im black though

Are you serious? You're joking ..right?