Happy for Leonard Floyd

msadows

Liked Posts:
Floyd was one of the better players available when the Bear's picked. Pace did well to select him and also made the right decision to let him walk. He cost more than what he produced and we were able to reallocate the money towards the Bears single season sack record holder, Robert Quinn

Robert Quinn is literally what we wanted floyd to be.

The bend that man has for his age is unreal.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
20 sacks and 37 QB hits over the last two years as a Ram…

Someone sucks but it’s not Floyd.
Not saying he isn’t doing his thing because he has. But much easier to accomplish those things when you have Aaron Donald on that same line as yours. Plus Von Miller and Donald this year.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not saying he isn’t doing his thing because he has. But much easier to accomplish those things when you have Aaron Donald on that same line as yours. Plus Von Miller and Donald this year.
He played here with Mack and Hicks. Those guys aren’t tomato cans.

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
Wonder if he is going to name his son after the guys who saved his career and got him paid. He has a few combos to work with.

Aaron Jalen Floyd
Aaron Ramsey Floyd
Donald Jalen Floyd
Donald Ramsey Floyd
Jalen Aaron Floyd
Ramsey Aaron Floyd
Jalen Donald Floyd
Ramsey Donald Floyd
Bears fans could also swallow their pride and realise despite the numerous hall of fame defensive players to roll through town, theyre still too stupid to notice a good football player when they see one

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams as a whole are just meh. Building a dynasty I can respect but buying up all the talent you can snag for a one hit wonder then blowing it up afterwards is a joke.

I'll be happy for Aaron Donald if they win but other than that I give no fucks. Plus something tells me Stafford is going to blow it.
nice call Nostradamus

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a fan of Floyd, but good for him. Getting off the Bears landed him a ring.

Meanwhile I wonder if the Bears will win another SB in my lifetime. I know for some of the posters here...it's a stark reality. Lotta posters in the late 60s early 70s here.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
There's something to be said about having the pressure being taken off. We traded up for him to be our stud pass rusher so the expectations were high for him. I wonder if nothing but having much lesser expectations allowed Floyd to play more relaxed and that explains his improvement there.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There's something to be said about having the pressure being taken off. We traded up for him to be our stud pass rusher so the expectations were high for him. I wonder if nothing but having much lesser expectations allowed Floyd to play more relaxed and that explains his improvement there.
Leonard played his ass off for both teams, I wish him no ill will. The Georgia North thing was fun for a bit.

I'd argue Pace's Bears consistently tried to force players into their designated "holes." That alone, probably explains Pace overdrafting top round talent, and still finding credible players in later rounds.

My favorite thing thus far about the incoming coaching staff is how they keep saying, we'll roll with what works best for the player's skill sets. Which, um how does that take this long for someone to figure out?! Excluding the obvious square peg into round hole to describe Nagy's offenses, Vic-tree defenses did much the same, sometimes. Granted, they were successful, but ignoring a players talents doesn't usually seem to work out in the team's favor.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
According to this board, yes they are. All I hear is hicks is always injured. Mack disappears for a long duration. Mack isn’t living up to his paycheck. Guess they are according to this board.

mecha

Liked Posts:
another ex-Bear. goes somewhere else, prospers. repeat.

within the context of the Chicago Bears he played for, he didn't fit. that's why he had to go. that's not his fault. I don't give a shit that any of the Rams won a Super Bowl otherwise. I think they were installed in that role unless you can prove otherwise.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears fans could also swallow their pride and realise despite the numerous hall of fame defensive players to roll through town, theyre still too stupid to notice a good football player when they see one

Ok was that a vote for Aaron as the first name?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Speaking of guys who owe Aaron Donald....

1645124412382.png