Haskins released

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't draft Fields. OSU has produced bust QBs

:kanye:
Which QBs besides Haskins were busts? None of the OSU QBs in recent years were highly regarded talents. If im not mistaken Haskins is the only first rounder. Fields is a legit talent. Id be shocked if hes a bust.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which QBs besides Haskins were busts? None of the OSU QBs in recent years were highly regarded talents. If im not mistaken Haskins is the only first rounder. Fields is a legit talent. Id be shocked if hes a bust.

Nothing high. But any QB that has came from Ohio State hasn't done well. Including Heisman winner Troy Smith, Terrell Pryor, Cardale Jones etc etc

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Nothing high. But any QB that has came from Ohio State hasn't done well. Including Heisman winner Troy Smith, Terrell Pryor, Cardale Jones etc etc
Yup. But none of those guys are anywhere near Fields as a QB. Of course he could still bust as any college player could but theres no comparison to those guys. I thought the same thing until i saw Fields play. None of those guys went in the first and none were projected higher than the 3rd round. I hope thie OSU thing scares people off and he falls to us. Fuck! id love it if we got him. I think he goes top 3 qbs taken.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haskins was one of the easiest #calledit players of the 2000’s. Dude practically had bust tattooed on his forehead.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Kinda like how every Air Raid qb was a bust...then mahomes happened.

Just because Haskins blows chunks doesn't mean fields can't be elite.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Kinda like how every Air Raid qb was a bust...then mahomes happened.

Just because Haskins blows chunks doesn't mean fields can't be elite.
Glad you brought up Mahomes. I saw him and knew he was the goods. YOu could see the talent jump out at you while watching him. I was one of very few here who said the Bears shouldve taken him #2. I did not think he would be this good tbh but i knew he was big time. I feel that Fields will be a very good qb for years to come. No not Mahomes good but very good.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Ehh, I always had a feeling jamarcus would become a bust. Dude screamed it to me.
What guy busted that you thought would be good? My all time bust that i thought would be great was Ryan Leaf lol! I thought that guy was going to win multiple superbowls and battle it out for years against Peyton. Easily worst call ive ever made.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rivera be like, "Don't really want to ever see you play on my team again but I hope I see you playing for a future opponent."

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
There are a lot of heisman winners that havent done well. Those guys not doing well had nothing to do with school or system. Heres a little secret, they werent any good.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its easy to put up gaudy numbers and look like John Elway when Ohio State usually has the twenty or so fastest players in the Big Ten. Fields has played poorly enough against Indiana and Northwestern to merit some serious concerns.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
What guy busted that you thought would be good? My all time bust that i thought would be great was Ryan Leaf lol! I thought that guy was going to win multiple superbowls and battle it out for years against Peyton. Easily worst call ive ever made.
Vinny Testaverde i thought that guy was gonna be the greatest of all time coming outta college

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are a lot of heisman winners that havent done well. Those guys not doing well had nothing to do with school or system. Heres a little secret, they werent any good.

Average guys putting up numbers for Ohio State. Kind of the point. But we'll see how he turns out in a year or two