Highjumps Video Game Thread ( News, Rumors, Release Chatter ETC )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan0mite

Liked Posts:
yes since there arent a lot of games that wow anyone in the future. arghhh the gaming world is getting bleak

How the hell did you get all that from "this really sucks"? I didn't say, nor imply that the gaming world was getting bleak; or that there were no games that would "wow" people. This is a game I have been looking forward to for some time and it sucks that it is being delayed.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Report: Internet Explorer Coming to Xbox 360 - IGN

Microsoft's multi-media console is purportedly expanding its offerings once again, this time by adding Internet Explorer to the Xbox 360.

Sources have told The Verge that a modified version of the browser will include Kinect functionality, allowing voice initiated navigation through the console's Bing integration, as well as motion-based gesture commands, although Kinect will not be required for use.

In addition to adding another feature to Xbox Live, the inclusion of a web browser will create a closer resemblance between the company's console experience and Windows 8, which could be a useful tool to increase adoption for the upcoming PC and tablet operating system.

A roll out date for the service has not been specified, although E3 would be an opportune time for Microsoft to make such an announcement.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Google Übersetzer

Damnit, Guillermo Del Toro's horror game inSANE seems to be cancelled. The horror genre really needed a breath of fresh air and Del Toro was the perfect man for the job. He promised this game would be really disgusting. Sucks it's cancelled. Hopefully this isn't true.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Max Payne 3 Review - IGN

9 Presentation
A host of cinematic effects give the game a unique look and feel, without it ever feeling

8.5 Graphics
Not the best looking game around but environments are impressively detailed and performances sensitively captured.

8.5 Sound
Stirring, evocative score by New York rock band Health highlights some exemplary voice work by James McCaffrey.

8 Gameplay
Simple yet fun and stylish, frequent interruption from cut scenes might spoil the experience for some.

8.5 Lasting Appeal
The main story lasts no more than 12 hours, but the multiplayer is a genuine surprise and a lot fun.

9 Overall
Amazing
(out of 10)

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Max Payne 3 Review - IGN

9 Presentation
A host of cinematic effects give the game a unique look and feel, without it ever feeling

8.5 Graphics
Not the best looking game around but environments are impressively detailed and performances sensitively captured.

8.5 Sound
Stirring, evocative score by New York rock band Health highlights some exemplary voice work by James McCaffrey.

8 Gameplay
Simple yet fun and stylish, frequent interruption from cut scenes might spoil the experience for some.

8.5 Lasting Appeal
The main story lasts no more than 12 hours, but the multiplayer is a genuine surprise and a lot fun.

9 Overall
Amazing
(out of 10)

I so wanna play this...

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The New, Same Old Payne - Max Payne 3 - Xbox 360 - www.GameInformer.com

9.25 Overall

Concept:Max Payne 3 fires direct hits with both its story and gameplay, and will keep you playing with its robust multiplayer offering

Graphics:Gore meets beauty – Headshots deliver cringe-worthy explosions of brains and blood, and no details are spared in making the world look as realistic as possible

Sound:The band Health contributes a wonderfully dark and atmospheric score. James McCaffrey nails his performance as Max Payne. All of the voice work is exceptional

Playability:The gunplay fits like a well-worn glove, yet is enhanced through smart encounter designs and big set piece moments

Entertainment:The campaign is a fantastic ride, and Arcade mode (scoring challenges) adds longevity to the single player mix. Multiplayer is as enjoyable and deep as any other package on the market

Replay:High

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumor: Max Payne 3 May Contain A List Of GTA V's Cars - News - www.GameInformer.com

Cars

apc
bobsleigh
benson
biff
bobcat
boxville
buccaneer
burrito
brzbus
casco
cadge
car_brzhatchplc
car_brzsedanplc
car_brzhatchjnk
car_brzsedanjnk
carga
cavalcade
cognoscenti
cs2000
chavos
dukes
dune
feroci
forklift
futo
furzen
fxt
gant
hauler
minivan
infernus
patriot
phantom
prairie
police
rancher
rhino
schafter
seinove
skimobile
taxi
vanpony
willard
winky
trash
railmu
flatty
snowplough

Bikes

enduro
jz125
z75
***gio2
spike

Helicopters

autogiro
bchopper
annihilator
bentham
maverick
hind
napalm
scamp
heli_vcpf
heli_tfe

Planes

cuban800

Boats

squalo
bassboy
chika
fisher
fishboat_a
fishboat_b
fishboat_c
fishboat_d,
marquis
reefer
tropic
gunboat
sabs_boat
small_gb2
dinghy
p_mi_botfsh
whaler
woody
woody2
sporto
tinny
tug
contbo
smug
edsboat

Trains

cablecar
chairlift
subway_lo
subway_hi
train_carg
trainf_carg
trainr_carg
train_int
lighty

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i remember playing the first max payne but i have no idea what the story is about...i forgot everything

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never got into max payne games. seemed a bit lame to me.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never got into max payne games. seemed a bit lame to me.

I never played one either, but I did watch the movie and if the games are anything like the movie, I don't think I feel like getting into the series. I know I know, video game movies are shitty, but the whole jist of the movie didn't interest me much.

Status
Not open for further replies.