Hinrich back in starting lineup

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Kirk Hinrich had himself a fine game Saturday. I'll give him props for a solid effort, but he needs to be consistent and keep it up.

One stat that shocked me though. I saw this in the Tribune, it was the first time in his career that he hit three 3-pointer in a game. I was shocked. I though that would have happened a few times.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I think they mean first time this year. A quick check on basketball-reference shows he's hit 3 or more in a game 105 times in his career.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
I think they mean first time this year. A quick check on basketball-reference shows he's hit 3 or more in a game 105 times in his career.

"Saturday didn't just mark Kirk Hinrich's first start this season. It also represented the first time the veteran guard sank three 3-pointers in one game."

I guess they did mean first time this season. It doesn't read well.

105 times, that seems right.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Shakes wrote:

"Saturday didn't just mark Kirk Hinrich's first start this season. It also represented the first time the veteran guard sank three 3-pointers in one game."

I guess they did mean first time this season. It doesn't read well.

105 times, that seems right.

Amazing. You mutiply that by 3 & you'll get the number of consecutive 3's BG drained to tie the single game record for consecutive 3pt shots made.