Hopefully fans are tired of this finally.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope fans refuse to buy anymore products from this team. I hope people quit pouring money into this franchise....dont get me wrong, watching them is like the crack epidemic, I myself a habitual glutton for punishment....but I refuse to put anymore money toward this team or products until shit changes.

Don't get me wrong if there is some crazy shit and Wilson is obtained, I'll be crying like a bitch, thanking the man upstairs........., but without that, I'll be free streaming games or going to local bar.

Oh yeah...Pace eat a dick and choke

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Good post OP. I have been saying for years that Bear fans excuse more shiat from ownership and their GM than just about any other fan base in sports. They p*iss on them and tell them it’s raining, and Bear fans go for it every time. Not the brightest bunch. Meatheads mostly. But something tells me this shiat show of an off-season just might the breaking point. One can hope anyhow............

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I hope fans refuse to buy anymore products from this team. I hope people quit pouring money into this franchise....dont get me wrong, watching them is like the crack epidemic, I myself a habitual glutton for punishment....but I refuse to put anymore money toward this team or products until shit changes.

Don't get me wrong if there is some crazy shit and Wilson is obtained, I'll be crying like a bitch, thanking the man upstairs........., but without that, I'll be free streaming games or going to local bar.

But have you seen the new Draft Day Bears hats? Totes lit As AF. You know u want one.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Go get em. That's how it works. Fans control their teams success or failure based on wether or not they buy shit and watch the games.

I'm quickly being reminded why I stopped coming to this board.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Go get em. That's how it works. Fans control their teams success or failure based on wether or not they buy shit and watch the games.

I'm quickly being reminded why I stopped coming to this board.

You seem like you have it all together and stuff.

Is that the Zen? Or something else?

It's friggin refreshing to see at a time like this.

Why did you leave the board last time?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After the draft, posters will be enshrining draftees to the HoF before they played a single snap.

It literally happens every year....lol
LOL. I’ve enshrined a few.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I've been saying all along....ownership doesn't give darn about being SB contenders. A lotta ppl. wanna sweep it under the rug and pretend about everything

Rise

Liked Posts:
How do you not set yourself up to at least trade or get value from a 29 year old all pro at one of the 4 premier positions in the NFL? This fucking guy just makes disaster decision after decision how in the hell is he still employed?

Biscuit

Liked Posts:

A small number of fans will boycott, but it won’t be enough for the organization to care much.

A better move might be for a couple hundred Bears fans to convert to Packer backers, as a protest until Pace is removed. They could form a club, order a gross of Rodgers jerseys, do whatever it takes to become a news item. The resulting publicity would embarrass the Bears front office, at least.

Rise

Liked Posts:
A small number of fans will boycott, but it won’t be enough for the organization to care much.

A better move might be for a couple hundred Bears fans to convert to Packer backers, as a protest until Pace is removed. They could form a club, order a gross of Rodgers jerseys, do whatever it takes to become a news item. The resulting publicity would embarrass the Bears front office, at least.

doesnt losing basically every year for 30 straight to your supposed rival get embarrassing? But 200 drunk idiots in packers shirts, that’s what will send them over the top....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you not set yourself up to at least trade or get value from a 29 year old all pro at one of the 4 premier positions in the NFL? This fucking guy just makes disaster decision after decision how in the hell is he still employed?

You do realize that all these restructures and kicking the can down the road will net the same results next year when The Bears cannot move on Mack etc, right?

The Cap is real.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
This smells like a rebuild and that Nagy and Pace have more years than we think.

No way. And if so, we need to shut it down. No support - zero! Vote with our DOLLARS.

Stop forking over our dollars, ownership will respond so fast it will make your head spin.

There is one thing the McCaskey‘s love —- MONEY.