Hopefully fans are tired of this finally.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way. And if so, we need to shut it down. No support - zero! Vote with our DOLLARS.

Stop forking over our dollars, ownership will respond so fast it will make your head spin.

There is one thing the McCaskey‘s love —- MONEY.

You'd have to quit watching them on television...for years...and convince a million others.

Rise

Liked Posts:
A true rebuild would not have seen Mack restructured or Dalton signed, so fuck knows what this is?

Duurrrrr I didn now bout da salureee kap taks lotz?

I can think of 25 ways to manage this situation that didn’t involve cutting an all pro cb who is 29 years old.

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
I need another jersey though... can’t... stop.... wasting money!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But have you seen the new Draft Day Bears hats? Totes lit As AF. You know u want one.
Lmao....sad part is I will, can't lie..... but will hold out. I recently ordered some Nike Drift Hats, took them to embroidery shop and had Bears logos and other Bear images put on them.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
People would have to quit watching and going to the games. Sadly Bears fans will not do either. We've had years upon years of bad seasons and people still show up.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My son bought be 2 Steelers hats and 3 face masks with filter inserts. I've been wearing it when going out. People ask me where's my bears stuff. I can't wear it anymore. This isn't the worse thing, but it feels like it because it's like they haven't learned anything and keep repeating the mistakes.

• Dislike
Reactions: DC

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Good idea but it probably won't work. There are literally millions of Bears fans who will buy just about anything Bears related. And this is not the worst the Bears have been. It's getting close to Trestman but I remember a Bears team going 1-11 with a healthy Butkis and Sayers. They survived that. And if you remember Wannstedt years raise your hand (it will help control the gag reflex).

Ownership cannot be happy, however, with the actions of the two yokels they expressed so much confidence in a month ago.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good idea but it probably won't work. There are literally millions of Bears fans who will buy just about anything Bears related. And this is not the worst the Bears have been. It's getting close to Trestman but I remember a Bears team going 1-11 with a healthy Butkis and Sayers. They survived that. And if you remember Wannstedt years raise your hand (it will help control the gag reflex).

Ownership cannot be happy, however, with the actions of the two yokels they expressed so much confidence in a month ago.
I remember Wannstedt years, I was in military, so I wasn't as invested as I have been since 2004.

I know what I hope is impossible, but if 20 to 30% of fans would stop....that shit would kill them....maybe force their hand. I'm tired of the mediocre to garbage shit we trot out every Sunday.

The Fuller move was like a punch to the gut.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
with all due respect my friend, but I stopped reading there. You and I know this fan base full of retards ain’t doing that.
I've never bough anything Bears except maybe when I took my daughter to the dollar store. I got some shot glasses from somewhere. Maybe a gift.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A small number of fans will boycott, but it won’t be enough for the organization to care much.

A better move might be for a couple hundred Bears fans to convert to Packer backers, as a protest until Pace is removed. They could form a club, order a gross of Rodgers jerseys, do whatever it takes to become a news item. The resulting publicity would embarrass the Bears front office, at least.

I rather have a box of lube and rolled through a prison naked, doggy style, before cheer for the Packers lmao......
I've never bough anything Bears except maybe when I took my daughter to the dollar store. I got some shot glasses from somewhere. Maybe a gift.
You are a smart man...I wish I could say this....but from now on, I will be.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I rather have a box of lube and rolled through a prison naked, doggy style, before cheer for the Packers lmao......

You are a smart man...I wish I could say this....but from now on, I will be.
Nah, just not into tribalism. II can't remember missing a game so the punishment's still real.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Bears just keep making bad decisions to cover for previous bad decisions....

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I remember Wannstedt years, I was in military, so I wasn't as invested as I have been since 2004.

I know what I hope is impossible, but if 20 to 30% of fans would stop....that shit would kill them....maybe force their hand. I'm tired of the mediocre to garbage shit we trot out every Sunday.

The Fuller move was like a punch to the gut.

Compared to the TV money 20-30% of fans is probably a drop in the bucket.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize the league equally splits merchandise income (and all national income: TV revenue, etc.) among all teams right?

Not buying tickets hits the Bears specifically....how's that gonna work in Covid times? They don't give a care, and silly protests won't matter. Court of public opinion does. Write letters, call, and directly twat the hell out of ownership, management, and Nagy if you like though. Could help, or feel better at le️ast. ?‍♂️

Perspective

Liked Posts:
with all due respect my friend, but I stopped reading there. You and I know this fan base full of retards ain’t doing that.

With all due respect...looks like you are the Special person here.... because you are telling fans not to buy merchandise and not waste time or money on the Bears and yet you spend all your time posting on a message board created just for that franchise because it probably makes you feel accomplished in life since the rest of your life sucks.....

Not to mention, most of the NFL team revenues come from TV contracts, PSLs etc .... things that in a market like Chicago will always sell like hot cake .... does not matter what the Bears do, they will always be packed with fans....