Hossa Helped Off Ice At Monday Practice

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuck! pick your battles hawk fans. jesus christ.

Chicago fans...go figure.

I don't understand, but will share a beer and have a chat while enjoying a game with 'em. Does that make me a glutton for punishment?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago fans...go figure.

I don't understand, but will share a beer and have a chat while enjoying a game with 'em. Does that make me a glutton for punishment?

It is a shame that people dont look at the player(s) that are the real issue. They talk about hossa and loyalty, than they still decide to talk about the guys who we traded and how the front office sucks because of it, even though we were way over the cap. People should be talking about dave bollands overpaid ass, instead they are bashing one of the top 2 way forwards in the game.

on a side note, a sox fan called in complaining that we signed dunn on the radio....do fans ever stop?

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is a shame that people dont look at the player(s) that are the real issue. They talk about hossa and loyalty, than they still decide to talk about the guys who we traded and how the front office sucks because of it, even though we were way over the cap. People should be talking about dave bollands overpaid ass, instead they are bashing one of the top 2 way forwards in the game.

on a side note, a sox fan called in complaining that we signed dunn on the radio....do fans ever stop?

And silly me...before the season started, I said I was happy with our centre depth (with Sharp as our #2). Boy was I mistaken Bollie would play as he has.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And silly me...before the season started, I said I was happy with our centre depth (with Sharp as our #2). Boy was I mistaken Bollie would play as he has.

i did not DVR the last game, but from what I have heard on the radio is that when kane went after (i forgot who), the guy who took down stalberg, bolland looked and saw it and skated away. if that is true....i would be furious