Houston and Allen's future in Chicago

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Allen and Houston are wearing the tackles they face down... Willie young is the beneficiary of playing against tired right tackles while fresh and full speed... That's how this game works....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If I could have another Houston on my team on the other end I would be really excited... That way I could bring young and Allen in fresh with less reps to dominate tired offensive tackles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i swear some people in this forum start the stupidest fucking threads...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can we at least let winter happen and see what these tough guys can do?

goddamn....teams are obviously game planning for our ends, because the DT's aren't huge and the linebackers are in dissaray. Quick passes are available at will against this linebacking coprs, safeties, and weak nickelbacks.

The middle is wide open and you think someone is going to get there from the edge? And they still test our soft run defense, occupying and tiring the starting ends.

And the soft field. Relax. The field will freeze, and Allen's intelligence will matter more as the back end solidifies....if it solidifies. Get some goddamn real safeties and maybe allen can get tot he QB.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it's just cut immediately. That seems to be how it works. Cut Allen. Cut Houston. Cut Cutler. Cut everyone.

Seems legit.

Can we cut some of the posters here? I'll send you a document that contains my list of posters we need to cut. Actually, you guys have a FTP server? This is a huge document... o_O

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Can we cut some of the posters here? I'll send you a document that contains my list of posters we need to cut. Actually, you guys have a FTP server? This is a huge document... o_O

Pretty sure I'm on that list. disliked.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Allen has flashed moments, its Houston I am worried about. He lost some weight in his upper body, doesn't look as strong as in Oakland, not sure what happened there.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
can we at least let winter happen and see what these tough guys can do?

goddamn....teams are obviously game planning for our ends, because the DT's aren't huge and the linebackers are in dissaray. Quick passes are available at will against this linebacking coprs, safeties, and weak nickelbacks.

The middle is wide open and you think someone is going to get there from the edge? And they still test our soft run defense, occupying and tiring the starting ends.

And the soft field. Relax. The field will freeze, and Allen's intelligence will matter more as the back end solidifies....if it solidifies. Get some goddamn real safeties and maybe allen can get tot he QB.

woah woah woah dude.. We don't like logic on this board, or in Chicago. You speak in terms not many Chicagoans want to understand when it comes to football? There's more to the game then what I see on TV??? You speak too much!!

Seriously though, great post.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, Despbro:

Since you are a trainer, do you know some really quick ways to build up chicken legs? My legs look a little like Allen's and I want to have rubgy player legs within the next year or so...

Jog uphill with tiny steps and medium cadence until you are exhausted.... keep walking uphill dont stop then start jogging again till u cant anymore with those short steps, keep walking....... 6 sets and crawl downhill to your car. Works everytime.
Calves become fire hydrants.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well, they're Bears players that fans want to cut loose. The Bears can obviously get the next 5 years of #1 picks for the 2 of them.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He's also been quintuple teamed every down, which is really going to cut into a guys production.

Wrong bro, he's been centupled.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, Despbro:

Since you are a trainer, do you know some really quick ways to build up chicken legs? My legs look a little like Allen's and I want to have rubgy player legs within the next year or so...

12 oz's, continuous reps. Works wonders for me!! :smoke:

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
Also, Despbro:

what gym do you train out of?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
esp since he's never won a game in Chicago......and still hasn't!

Didn't the Blackhawks play and win a game at Soldier Field in 2014? That would be more wins on that field then the Bears.