How do we fix the QB in 2020

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can we get Philip Rivers? Mitch to backup. Draft the heir apparent in this coming draft.

We have to draft another QB.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Colin Kaepernick
...for now, let him train and practice with the team. if needed, we put his ass out there in the game.
Everybody needs to let their sorry ass feelings about Colin Kaepernick melt in a boiling pot.
People made it worse than what the situation was, without doubt not one fucking person can't say he wouldn't be an upgraded over Mitchell right now. People are just fucking pussies most of the time.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even one who was benched for Ryan Tannehill?

True but Im not sure that Trubs is a better QB then even Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill’s main issue is that he can’t stay on the field but not reading the defense & throwing routine passes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Luck retires because his injuries have fucked up his life and his love for the game. But yeah, he'd want to play behind this oline. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Indy owns his rights unless they trade him here..i would totally buy Pace a hooker.

Damn I had no idea how that works. Is that for the length of whatever his deal was or do they lose control at a certain point?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Damn I had no idea how that works. Is that for the length of whatever his deal was or do they lose control at a certain point?
colts have full control of w/e Luck does if he decides to come back and play football, which i really hope he does someday.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think you get a QB high in the draft and also get a FA. Mitch isn't the guy but play it off as a 3 man race in TC.

From what i read the draft is deep at QB. The Bears have two second round picks and Pace is gonna be desperate. Future picks could very well be in play because his butt is on the line.

As much as they need to win now, they also need to think long term at QB. Your defense will see drop off within the next couple years but that doesn't mean your window closes. If you get the QB, you're window is open for the foreseeable future.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will go with Mariota, because Foles or Bridgewater at their salaries are going to be the starter.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don’t see Teddy leaving NO... he knows he gets the head gig soon.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t see Teddy leaving NO... he knows he gets the head gig soon.

How long would you wait for an unguaranteed big deal to come?

He probably is looking at 80 million/40 guaranteed this offseason. For a guy who almost lost his leg that would be hard to turn down.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
It will be Mariota. Connection to Helfrich seals the deal. If you look around the league, Chicago is probably the only spot where you can say a free agent QB can win the starting job as the Bears don’t have draft capital to get a rookie that can start on day 1. Other teams that will need QBs are more likely to let a high first rounder play out of the gate. I think Mariota is at least average compared to Trubisky who is just terrible.
giphy.gif

Clearly you don't have any friends that root for the Titans. Mariota has fallen off like Josh Freeman did back for Tampa.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Broncos Manning

True.... got them 1 Super Bowl

So we have 1 example, and he was a HoF QB, arguably in the top 3-5 all-time.

We'd need to go get Brady somehow to parallel this.