How do you feel Cubs Fans !

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
6C8386637-tdy_ambush_reac_130725.today-inline-large.jpg

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just had a rush of all the heartbreak memories when that 9th inning was happening. Not in a fear way but a wow it's finally our time type of way. When we got that double play I let out a cheer then just really exhaled, felt calm, and had to hold back tears. I wish every Cub fan was alive for that moment, and I hope we have many more moments like this ahead.

#FlytheW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I started crying during the post-game stuff, then I realized I still have a cold and my nose JUST cleared up. So I fought off tears for a half hour or so.

Still just doesn't seem real.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I don't know what to feel. It's shocking. Almost isn't real yet.

Been a Cubs fan for 19 years. This is just amazing. I hope we get 4 more wins.

These next, potentially 7, baseball games could be the biggest games we'll ever watch in our lives.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
While I have largely ignored baseball my entire life, I have to say it's an amazing feeling when something like what happened last night wrote itself into history. And on my birthday, no less! It's a movie plot(s) come true. So really, how could you NOT get into it?

Either way, congratulations true Cubs fans. Make Chicago Great Again!

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Ommy probably is reminiscing on the last World Series trip. He may have been around in 1908.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a good feeling this morning. But there is unfinished business. Last night was incredible. It'll be a whole different level after they win 4 more games.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Happy, but less emotional than I expected. Probably because I wasn't surrounded by Cub fans. I will be next weekend. Will head home to watch with friends

Alfalfa

Liked Posts:
Well, I started crying during the post-game stuff, then I realized I still have a cold and my nose JUST cleared up. So I fought off tears for a half hour or so.

Still just doesn't seem real.

I have to say I was surprised how emotional I got. I was teary-eyed for most of the post-game stuff as well, and had real trouble getting to sleep when usually I have no trouble at all. I'm as cynical as the next guy but last night was something special.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I just had a rush of all the heartbreak memories when that 9th inning was happening. Not in a fear way but a wow it's finally our time type of way. When we got that double play I let out a cheer then just really exhaled, felt calm, and had to hold back tears. I wish every Cub fan was alive for that moment, and I hope we have many more moments like this ahead.

#FlytheW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you have many more nothing is going to feel like this one. Hope your guys get it done.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Still seems like a dream. I jumped up and down, screamed, hugged my buddy and my wife and then random people. As I watched the post game stuff, tears welled up as I thought about my best friend and my dad and how happy they would've been to see this. 4 more, and I can't wait.