How ****ing PISSED off are the CCS ATHEISTS AND SATANISTS going to be when Wilson becomes a BEAR?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seriously, I hope you guys are going to be okay. I know it's hard being absolutely Godless or even ANTI-GOD but Wilson is coming and he's going to save the Bears just like Jesus wanted to save your souls before you decided to reject him.

Will you be rejecting Russell as well?

Are you going to literally quit being a bears fan and like what, go be a Raiders fan?

**** YOU.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is why i wanted the Bears to draft Tim Tebow. I think a big reason the Bears have been struggling over the years is because they have a major lack of Jesus H(doesn't stand for Halas) Christ in their locker room.

They drafted a guy who tweeted about kissing titties and to no ones surprise, he ended up a complete loser.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Seriously, I hope you guys are going to be okay. I know it's hard being absolutely Godless or even ANTI-GOD but Wilson is coming and he's going to save the Bears just like Jesus wanted to save your souls before you decided to reject him.

Are you going to literally quit being a bears fan and like what, go be a Raiders fan?

**** YOU.

@msadows

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Some Bear fans are closet Detroit Lions fan...they just love being miserable. Maybe they will eventually realize whi they really are once we get Wilson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is why i wanted the Bears to draft Tim Tebow. I think a big reason the Bears have been struggling over the years is because they have a major lack of Jesus H(doesn't stand for Halas) Christ in their locker room.

They drafted a guy who tweeted about kissing titties and to no ones surprise, he ended up a complete loser.

There's something to be said for being humble and looking to a higher power as a source of strength, surrendering that ego and allowing positivity to flow thru you. And you're right. Mitchell disrespecting women really shows a lack of self respect. How are you supposed to succeed at life or win championships if you don't even respect yourself or your momma, or your maker????

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd accept Wilson with open arms and ask him for full forgiveness and banish thee anger of being a bear fan from my soul completely.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:

That’d be a great name for a band...Kissing Titties!

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually had a satanist neighbor that we found out after they moved out. A super religious family was the next one to move in and they found pentagrams carved into the basement concrete floor with what looked like blood on them and drugs stashed in random places and all kinds of other crazy stuff. Somehow it got out that the old family's kid, Sam was named after a demon. All kinds of crazy "strange occurrences" too. Ended up getting an exorcism.

Can't say that I ever saw that coming, but the guy who I lived next to would brag to me about getting into road rage incidents where he would get out of the car and kick the crap outta people so he had a few issues regardless.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Rockstar Brady is no angel...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There's something to be said for being humble and looking to a higher power as a source of strength, surrendering that ego and allowing positivity to flow thru you. And you're right. Mitchell disrespecting women really shows a lack of self respect. How are you supposed to succeed at life or win championships if you don't even respect yourself or your momma, or your maker????
When i think of WINNERS i think of strong men of GOD. Kurt Warner, Steve Young, Tony Dungy, RAY LEWIS! Athleticism will only take you so far but open your heart to our lord and he will put you on his shoulders and take you to the heavens.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

How many titties did Tom Brady love kissing?
None. He never tweetered like these young idiots today. Godless heathens.
Wilson waited until marriage to kiss Clara's breasts. Super class move in a day and age where everyone literally just had sex.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually had a satanist neighbor that we found out after they moved out. A super religious family was the next one to move in and they found pentagrams carved into the basement concrete floor with what looked like blood on them and drugs stashed in random places and all kinds of other crazy stuff. Somehow it got out that the old family's kid, Sam was named after a demon. All kinds of crazy "strange occurrences" too. Ended up getting an exorcism.

Can't say that I ever saw that coming, but the guy who I lived next to would brag to me about getting into road rage incidents where he would get out of the car and kick the crap outta people so he had a few issues regardless.

This is a good point too. If Russell comes and Mitch backs him up, we won't have to see Trubisky go down that dark path.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is still time for these heathens to repent and be baptized with Russel Wilson's Holy Concussion Water.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
When i think of WINNERS i think of strong men of GOD. Kurt Warner, Steve Young, Tony Dungy, RAY LEWIS! Athleticism will only take you so far but open your heart to our lord and he will put you on his shoulders and take you to the heavens.
Jim-McMahon.png

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

**** YOU.

I'm pretty anti-God these days TBH but if a mythical skyfaerie makes Russ more confident and throw more TDs and less interceptions for the Baers I will support his delusions.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That looks like a really refreshing can of God Light, the limited time non-alcoholic beer produced by Budweiser.
Ouch...that man crafted some shitty alcohol.