How ****ing PISSED off are the CCS ATHEISTS AND SATANISTS going to be when Wilson becomes a BEAR?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously, I hope you guys are going to be okay. I know it's hard being absolutely Godless or even ANTI-GOD but Wilson is coming and he's going to save the Bears just like Jesus wanted to save your souls before you decided to reject him.

Will you be rejecting Russell as well?

Are you going to literally quit being a bears fan and like what, go be a Raiders fan?

**** YOU.

That **** YOU at the end of this post legit had me laughing.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Then you aren't in a foxhole bruh.

Do you even war man?
yeah, when i hide under my bed. ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
I don't think John Wayne was ever in a foxhole.

He wasn't he like your former president was another one who was to much of a wimp to step up. But made a living off of their false nationalism.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't get mad because your stupid saying is from a movie. Real life is totally different then your John Wayne movies.
We found one of the wokies trying to cancel John Wayne. YOU DISGUST ME!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Don't get mad because your stupid saying is from a movie. Real life is totally different then your John Wayne movies.

Have a blessed one!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, Russell gives us daily license to mockingly worship false idols and publicly express ourselves in equal measure to his air time. An eye for an eye. He talk crazy we talk crazy.
Personally I don't understand this response.

To me an eye for an eye of someone trying to "save you" with their truth, would be to respond by trying to "save them" with the truth.

But as a response to politicians and priests who would use the Jesus platform for personal gain without true belief...maybe...I'm no representative of anything but a pursuit of truth, and I was misled by those I trusted for many years until I could out think them for myself.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Personally I don't understand this response.

To me an eye for an eye of someone trying to "save you" with their truth, would be to respond by trying to "save them" with the truth.

But as a response to politicians and priests who would use the Jesus platform for personal gain without true belief...maybe...I'm no representative of anything but a pursuit of truth, and I was misled by those I trusted for many years until I could out think them for myself.

Did you just disagree with yourself?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking about becoming a preacher just because of the possibility. Think of all the M̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ love I'll get for our Lord