How ****ing PISSED off are the CCS ATHEISTS AND SATANISTS going to be when Wilson becomes a BEAR?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty anti-God these days TBH but if a mythical skyfaerie makes Russ more confident and throw more TDs and less interceptions for the Baers I will support his delusions.

I'm sure Russell would pray for you.

noprophet

Quaker oats #1 fan
Liked Posts:
Did you know if you spell god backwards you get dog? As a proud atheists I'm fine with Wilson.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wilson doesnt touch the alcohol. Even when he drinks red wine, it's the blood of Christ.

I'm gonna pray on this real hard. I think if we all pray maybe we will pray this trade into existence.

h?

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am an atheist and I have no problem with people who are religious, I have lots of friends that are.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I bet in his moment of doubt of pain old Hey-zeus contemplated giving Mary Magdalen a little tittle kiss.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Our BLACK messiah coming to not only deliver the Lord's message but we'll placed footballs all up and down Chicago. Praise thee

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m close to saying fuck it and buying a lovable losers shirt if this doesn’t happen

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think the atheists and satanists here would sell their soul to Jesus for a franchise quarterback.
not for fuckin Aaron Rodgers..i wont. :devilish:
1*1qobABkGZYbum8_2v5VcPg.jpeg

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty anti-God these days TBH but if a mythical skyfaerie makes Russ more confident and throw more TDs and less interceptions for the Baers I will support his delusions.

I was soured as well (grew up Catholic - St. Paul, Notre Dame HS), but came to the realization it's the religious institutions that are the problem, not God. Everything they taught was fear-based in order to control the parishioners and the public in general, as well as to protect the institution of religion. God is love. Fear has no place in a spiritual relationship with God.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Gosh you’re so smart!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, Russell gives us daily license to mockingly worship false idols and publicly express ourselves in equal measure to his air time. An eye for an eye. He talk crazy we talk crazy.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Seriously, I hope you guys are going to be okay. I know it's hard being absolutely Godless or even ANTI-GOD but Wilson is coming and he's going to save the Bears just like Jesus wanted to save your souls before you decided to reject him.

Will you be rejecting Russell as well?

Are you going to literally quit being a bears fan and like what, go be a Raiders fan?

**** YOU.
As an atheist myself, as soon as I heard Wilson might come to the bears, I started praying more to jeebus.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was soured as well (grew up Catholic - St. Paul, Notre Dame HS), but came to the realization it's the religious institutions that are the problem, not God. Everything they taught was fear-based in order to control the parishioners and the public in general, as well as to protect the institution of religion. God is love. Fear has no place in a spiritual relationship with God.

Seriously most churches are absolute garbage and a lot are straight up evil imo. But this isn't really the place to discuss religion so let's get this back to the topic before some CCS ANTICHRIST reports us.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There's no atheists in foxholes

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
Keep your god to yourself and let the Bears organization worry about the Bears.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
As an atheist myself, as soon as I heard Wilson might come to the bears, I started praying more to jeebus.

Now just find yourself a good bible based church and you've been saved pal.

congrats on your new journey