How long until Borom and Jenkins?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No that is not proof. That is just wild speculation. You could very well be right but you have zero evidence to prove it.

At some point you need to accept the limitations of being just a fan with no actual inside knowledge of anything. I know it is fun to speculate on the internet but have some self awareness to understand it is just speculation.
Ah yes, wild speculation that a guy who had a back injury was seen pulling heavy things up a hill by beat reporters. Remy has entered hal9000 mode

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Might want try a TENS unit for pain. It's cheap, can't overdose on it, not addictive and there are a lot of data supporting it's use.

One that was an insurance scam did wonders (sounds like that one might be close). But then they really weren't covered like they claimed and tried to hit me with a crazy amount of money. And still made me pay a crazy amount for the pads to return it. I heard PT asking for a TENS in my network, they claimed they never said they were covered by my insurance.
The next insurance scam was one I got off Amazon for $30, except they wanted to charge insurance something like $150. Insurance may have paid in spite of me driving right back and returning it unused.

It didn't do as good as the 1st insurance scam but it did work until after surgery. Since surgery it seems to aggravate my nerves more than it helps.
What really worked since surgery was an MRI on my neck to see if there was a reason. I think the magnet was messing with the titanium and sending jolts down my arms. Afterwards I felt great for a week or two.
I should try it on my lower back next time it's acting up.

I think it's funny how some posters are treating Borom like his ding will affect his career.

Yeah, it's a sprained ankle. Even if it is a chronic issue for him a little extra tape on game day would solve it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ah yes, wild speculation that a guy who had a back injury was seen pulling heavy things up a hill by beat reporters. Remy has entered hal9000 mode
The claim is that they lied or are incompetent. That is wild speculation at this point. What you cite as evidence to support that claim is not proof of either.

Drafting him while he had a known back injury is a calculated risk if they felt he would otherwise be a first rounder. You don't have to like it but it doesnt mean they are lying or incompetemt.

The Hill story is lacking details to be proof of anything one way or the other. So again you are just pissing in the dark with this stuff. We simply don't know if they lied or were incompetemt without more information.

Last edited:

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping Jenkins can play next season, the idea of him playing this season feels like the Brooklyn Bridge thing.

I can't imagine anyone putting money on him playing this season.

Grendel2000

Liked Posts:
I got that one night on a Thanksgiving, without healthcare, it didn't stop hurting until about Labor Day the following year. Had issues sitting for more than 15 mins. It was hell to drive to work.

I'm a huge movie guy too, so I had to stay away from the theater that whole time. I snuck out to see the Friday The 13th remake, cause I'm a huge Jason nut....most pain I've ever been in my entire life. Had to get up and stand along the wall multiple times.

It only never hurt when I was standing, so I worked every second I could at my, at the time, two jobs.
If it ever comes back find an inversion table. You can find them second hand on Craigslist. It helps put your spine in traction and helps take pressure off of the impinged nerves. Oh - and take lots of anti inflammatory meds!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Any updates?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The arrow is pointed up and he's exactly where Nagy and Pace expected him to be. This was planned all along. Now, stop worrying about our offensive line and let's talk about MOVING TO A NEW STADIUM! How awesome is that??? How many Arlington T-shirts are you buying? And don't forget a jersey!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Good thing that you wouldn't say that because you would be wrong.

Dr. House did treat Jenkins for his mysterious back "tightness".

Here is the video.

Buying 5 full crates of vials right now and shipping them to 1920 Football Dr Lake Forest, IL 60045.

1634404341066.jpeg