How to Proceed as "Blackhawks"

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool cool cool.. and while we are at it we should take a vote from every white European descendant to see if we can keep using Washington for every road, park, and building.. then do it again for every other historic figure?

It's not "lazy thinking" it's called common sense. The problem with woke ideology is it's inconsistent because it's 100% fake virtue signaling, it's 2 different rules,

if you actually where taking the approach that NO historic figures should be used for such things then that would be one thing, still think it's a dumb stance to take but at least you would be consistent, but your fake outrange is boring and hypocritical
Wow. Holy fucking shit. You're really fucking dumb. Comparing Washington to that? Are you ok? Jesus holy fucking God damn fucking Christ. You're not dumb, you're borderline invalid.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. Holy fucking shit. You're really fucking dumb. Comparing Washington to that? Are you ok? Jesus holy fucking God damn fucking Christ. You're not dumb, you're borderline invalid.
Let's get every white European. Fucking hell. I mean the Ukraine has some better shit to worry about.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're almost as dumb as @TezMaKai

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Let's get every white European. Fucking hell. I mean the Ukraine has some better shit to worry about.
If you're going to insult people, make sure you don't accidently quote yourself and make yourself look stupid

Granada

Liked Posts:
They are not ever going to change the name or the logo.

This isn't some racist caricature on the front of the jersey. People need to move on from it.

Well, except Lazarus who used the biggest positive thing to hit the Hawks since 2015 to make it all about himself when TSN got desperate looking for a local beat writer and put him on.

The first question that idiot is going to ask Bedard after the Hawks draft him will be if he will wear the lgbtq sweater. Just watch.
Lazerus is a fucking clown. And you're dead on with the bolded.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're going to insult people, make sure you don't accidently quote yourself and make yourself look stupid
Wasn't an accident. It's called adding to a thought. Here's some low hanging fruit: learn to use punctuation if you don't want to appear stupid. Or, better yet don't compare old white European imperialists to native Americans. Oh yes, let's just go ahead and ask these privileged people how terrible they have it. Yeah let's take Washington off the dollar bill, better yet let's put chief Black Hawk on it and see how much you whine.

Do you not see how far off the difference is between Washington and Black Hawk?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Wasn't an accident. It's called adding to a thought. Here's some low hanging fruit: learn to use punctuation if you don't want to appear stupid. Or, better yet don't compare old white European imperialists to native Americans. Oh yes, let's just go ahead and ask these privileged people how terrible they have it. Yeah let's take Washington off the dollar bill, better yet let's put chief Black Hawk on it and see how much you whine.

You really are a moron aren't you?
I didn't bring up asking white people about the use of Washington because I thought it was a good idea.. I brought it up because it's a dumb idea. Asking permission to use a historical figure was not my idea or point, I was mocking that point..

You should stick to quoting yourself calling yourself stupid, actually interacting in a debate seems over your head

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really are a moron aren't you?
I didn't bring up asking white people about the use of Washington because I thought it was a good idea.. I brought it up because it's a dumb idea. Asking permission to use a historical figure was not my idea or point, I was mocking that point..

You should stick to quoting yourself calling yourself stupid, actually interacting in a debate seems over your head
Well I'm glad you're mocking that point, because it is dumb. Sometimes that's hard to convey through text on a message board. And if you consider the average poster here, well forgive me for assuming.