How would you get Patrick Kane going?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Think the answer was the same answer that it always is every playoff year.

Play him with Toews. Kane said it himself " toews is the easiest guy to play with"

So Q can go fuck himself for waiting too long yet again.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Think the answer was the same answer that is always is every playoff year.

Play him with Toews. Kane said it himself " toews is the easiest guy to play with"

Kane Doesn't respect Crosby, Stills, Nash, or Malkin confirmed

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm self-banning myself from the Hawks board tonight because DMelt36 makes me feel unwelcome and although I want to make a pump-up thread, I also do want the Hawks to win.

#CALLEDIT

i

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Think the answer was the same answer that is always is every playoff year.

I can't decide if I'm upset that Q waited this long to go to that option or glad that he only resorts to that option when it's absolutely necessary to keep it from getting stale.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I can't decide if I'm upset that Q waited this long to go to that option or glad that he only resorts to that option when it's absolutely necessary to keep it from getting stale.

I don't think it's possible for it to get stale. Seriously. Their best seasons were playing together on the same line.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's possible for it to get stale. Seriously. Their best seasons were playing together on the same line.

IIRC Q broke it up for Game 5 of the '10 Cup Final to spread out the offensive weapons and they haven't played together since.

And I really don't think they need to put those two together unless absolutely necessary. This team's goal is not to get Toews and Kane as many regular season points as possible.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
So glad I clicked on that one... Oh my... :lol:

You spend your time at the bar, by yourself, destroying your liver and eating enough fast food to choke a cow. I spend my time on the sport I love. Whether it's coaching, playing, watching the NHL, or watching my son play. Anytime your euro pussy ass wants to step on the ice and give it a go.... let me know. I'll rent the ice for us. :flipa:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well I'm pretty sure the bulk of the early going in 2010-2011 season was still Toews-Kaner together with a lot of Brouwer/Sharp swapping at LW as Kopecky-Hossa was made a go to 2nd line because Slovakian chemistry outways talent

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Well I'm pretty sure the bulk of the early going in 2010-2011 season was still Toews-Kaner together with a lot of Brouwer/Sharp swapping at LW as Kopecky-Hossa was made a go to 2nd line because Slovakian chemistry outways talent

I seem to remember it the same way. There was a lot of Sharp/Toews/Kane even after 2010. The next two seasons saw them broken up a bit, but that had a lot to do with a hole at LW in the top six. It was just better to split them up. With how talented this team is.... it just isn't needed. The other lines are dangerous even without Kane/Toews.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seem to remember it the same way. There was a lot of Sharp/Toews/Kane even after 2010. The next two seasons saw them broken up a bit, but that had a lot to do with a hole at LW in the top six. It was just better to split them up. With how talented this team is.... it just isn't needed. The other lines are dangerous even without Kane/Toews.

Man you love to bitch.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I love to bitch, kind of like you love to bitch out... Total beta. We all know the real reason you don't play anymore and have dodged every on-ice get together we have ever had at IHN. Beer league in North America is just too tough for you compared to the hockey you played back home with Niemi. Trust me, I know. I play with several guys that played pro in those soft ass Scandinavian hockey leagues.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Careful if you go on the ice with that guy... also let Carcillo know as well.

We'll never know. He has always had an excuse for not playing.. Even though we are to believe he played junior hockey with Niemi.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My guess is that Q had the Whitesnake pumping in the locker room before the game, and during the intermission periods.