Hub: Cole Kmet not convinced that Justin Fields is the answer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL you're projecting and trying to deflect from the unsubstantiated stuff here.........
Justin Fields may not be the answer at QB according to a well sourced report

All of the excuses for Justin Fields are gone now, so now he'll be a Top-10 QB next year right? Go ahead and confidently predict that Fields will go from the worst QB in the NFL to a Top-10 QB in the NFL is one season because of DJ Moore and Darnell Wright. Tell me that's what you're confident in.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

LOL you're projecting and trying to deflect from the unsubstantiated stuff here.........

All of the excuses for Justin Fields are gone now, so now he'll be a Top-10 QB next year right? Go ahead and confidently predict that Fields will go from the worst QB in the NFL to a Top-10 QB in the NFL is one season because of DJ Moore and Darnell Wright. Tell me that's what you're confident in.

Draft Night
I'm analyzing the draft. We'll pick up this later

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please stfu

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

All of the excuses for Justin Fields are gone now, so now he'll be a Top-10 QB next year right? Go ahead and confidently predict that Fields will go from the worst QB in the NFL to a Top-10 QB in the NFL is one season because of DJ Moore and Darnell Wright. Tell

I want to see a concerted effort by the players and coaches toward winning. I'd like to see you have a good faith discussion about JF and not the unsubstantiated stuff here.........Justin Fields may not be the answer at QB according to a well sourced report

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want to see a concerted effort by the players and coaches toward winning. I'd like to see you have a good faith discussion about JF and not the unsubstantiated stuff here.........Justin Fields may not be the answer at QB according to a well sourced report

• Holding onto the ball for too long: On perfectly covered plays, Fields takes sacks at the highest rate in the league.

• Fields not finding open receivers: He has been the league’s worst quarterback on plays where at least one defender leaves a receiver open (0.17 EPA).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
• Holding onto the ball for too long: On perfectly covered plays, Fields takes sacks at the highest rate in the league.

• Fields not finding open receivers: He has been the league’s worst quarterback on plays where at least one defender leaves a receiver open (0.17 EPA).

News Flash: The Wr's. weren't separating and JF.was not getting pass pro. Hence, we took a OT Wright with the #1 pick
And please don't give me the bogus PFF stats about us having top 10 OL

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Last edited: