Hub: Cole Kmet not convinced that Justin Fields is the answer

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Justin Fields may not be the answer at QB according to a well sourced report

This amounts to a Daniel Solesky personalized JF 'hit piece'.
PFF is not a "well sourced report" And hub has no specific proof of anything. Also you need to break down this
link below in red. A good journalist would interview Kmet 1 on 1

The thread goes on to expand on the report about Justin Fields not having the full confidence of his teammates.

“I hesitate because I’m not sure how to say what I’m about to say without causing trouble, and I don’t want to cause trouble, because there is no trouble…I have it from a number of sources, that not everybody on the Bears offense is convinced Justin Fields is the answer. Not that they’re negative about it. Not that they think he’s a bad football player. Not that they don’t like him… By the way he played this year that they’re not sure he can be their franchise quarterback. I have it from a really good source that one of those people could be Cole Kmet, who felt there were times that Fields just wouldn’t or couldn’t give him the ball.”

The report comes from this podcast if you want to give it all full listen.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

PFF is not a "well sourced report" And hub has no specific proof of anything. Also you need to break down this

The thread goes on to expand on the report about Justin Fields not having the full confidence of his teammates.

“I hesitate because I’m not sure how to say what I’m about to say without causing trouble, and I don’t want to cause trouble, because there is no trouble…I have it from a number of sources, that not everybody on the Bears offense is convinced Justin Fields is the answer. Not that they’re negative about it. Not that they think he’s a bad football player. Not that they don’t like him… By the way he played this year that they’re not sure he can be their franchise quarterback. I have it from a really good source that one of those people could be Cole Kmet, who felt there were times that Fields just wouldn’t or couldn’t give him the ball.”

Who hurt you?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

not going to run to the podcast anytime soon so I'll just take your word for it, but seems like a pretty shit thing for Hub to say.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Who hurt you?

LOL you're projecting and trying to deflect from the unsubstantiated stuff here.........

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
link #165 you were banned for something u did. Don't make me have to tell everyone.

1682627462271.png
Now go run, put this in your butt and stop stalking me.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, we haven't even drafted anyone yet and the dick-ripping has already started...over waste of space Hub Arkush of all people?

Yall got too much time on your hands.

:oprah2:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Only difference is DBB has gotten a lot right :smug2:
The only difference is that Hub actually gets access to Hallas Hall, unlike basement boy eating whole cheesecakes with his bare hands as he steals others inside info.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only difference is that Hub actually gets access to Hallas Hall, unlike basement boy eating whole cheesecakes with his bare hands as he steals others inside info.
cheese "cake????"

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You do realize that Hub Arkush has been friends with the Kmet family since he was a kid, right?
I keep going back to how this comment is beyond stupid. Nevermind that Hub just bus tossed a longtime family friendship, but also that any of us should know, or want to know, who Hub has over for BBQs.

What's even worse is how he prefaced his comment, "I'm hesitant to share this...." then proceeds with the bus tossing.