I guess Rose didn't recruit Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Figures you'd think that is some kind of smart answer. I can play that game too. I included fans with every mention of the media, cuz it's the gullible fans that actually think you have something intelligent to say. The media writes the stupid articles, and some Bulls fans actually believe it. That's why I included both. If you want to play word games, I can highlight shit too......

.... the interesting thing for me, is that while Rose's own fans and media are busy bashing him, the NY media swoops in and attempts to sabotage the Bulls attempt at landing Melo. Just look at the Article in question here.

The Bulls local media is too stupid to realize their playing right into NY's hand. Why would Melo want to go where they bash their star player? We all waited years to get to this off season in order to make some moves, and what do Bulls fans and local media do? They put out a ton of negative articles about Rose when we are in the middle of recruiting a top player! Go figure.

With all the negative articles, Broussard was able to sneak one in without any recourse. Why? Cuz Rose's own media is too busy slamming Rose. And Bulls fans are just too stupid to support their own team.

When all you negative D-Bags start to bash GarPax next time for not improving the team, try to remember the part YOU played....... fuckin morons.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
One thing it does for sure is shows Melo how the Chicago media (and fans for that matter) will turn on you. The thought has to have occurred to Melo. But NY is pretty much the same isn't it?

Yes, you are right. This is why I remember Melo saying he watched NY fans ridicule one of their former players that came to watch the game. I remember Melo saying how much that bothered him. Hence me including fans as well as the media.

While I'm not preaching any conspiracy here, I do think that the Chicago media isn't helping AT ALL writing a bunch of negative articles about the Bulls superstar, when they are in a battle trying to recruit Melo.

Tell me, how the heck can that help? Hence my point! Before the local media D-bags write another article about how the Bulls don't bring in any superstars, maybe they should look in the fuckin mirror is all I'm saying!

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Yes, you are right. This is why I remember Melo saying he watched NY fans ridicule one of their former players that came to watch the game. I remember Melo saying how much that bothered him. Hence me including fans as well as the media.

While I'm not preaching any conspiracy here, I do think that the Chicago media isn't helping AT ALL writing a bunch of negative articles about the Bulls superstar, when they are in a battle trying to recruit Melo.

Tell me, how the heck can that help? Hence my point! Before the local media D-bags write another article about how the Bulls don't bring in any superstars, maybe they should look in the fuckin mirror is all I'm saying!
It seemed like every time I got in the car today and turned on ESPN radio, our media guys were slamming Rose.....For absolutely no reason.

The sad part is that Carm, Yurko, & Silvy all told bald faced lies today. They stated, as a fact, that the Rose camp gave Broussard his story the other day. They didn't say that it was their "opinion" or that they were "speculating". They spoke like it was a fact.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I'm not even arguing that Rose should have pulled an Adrian Peterson and rushed back. The only comparison drawn is players saying "Yeah your knee will feel off even once cleared to play. You just have to get out there and play to get over it." I don't care if that was at 6 months, 8 months, or 12 months based on what the doctors said. The point is when the doctors say to play..you play.
You're uneducated on the issue.

Dr Cole gave Rose an option to finish his rehab......either finish on the court or continue off the court.

Derrick Rose chose to finish off the court. His decision was supported by JR, GarPax, Thibs, all his teammates, & other NBA stars.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
It seemed like every time I got in the car today and turned on ESPN radio, our media guys were slamming Rose.....For absolutely no reason.

The sad part is that Carm, Yurko, & Silvy all told bald faced lies today. They stated, as a fact, that the Rose camp gave Broussard his story the other day. They didn't say that it was their "opinion" or that they were "speculating". They spoke like it was a fact.

I had to turn it all off. Their pessimism was depressing.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
.... the interesting thing for me, is that while Rose's own fans and media are busy bashing him, the NY media swoops in and attempts to sabotage the Bulls attempt at landing Melo. Just look at the Article in question here.

The Bulls local media is too stupid to realize their playing right into NY's hand. Why would Melo want to go where they bash their star player? We all waited years to get to this off season in order to make some moves, and what do Bulls fans and local media do? They put out a ton of negative articles about Rose when we are in the middle of recruiting a top player! Go figure.

With all the negative articles, Broussard was able to sneak one in without any recourse. Why? Cuz Rose's own media is too busy slamming Rose. And Bulls fans are just too stupid to support their own team.

When all you negative D-Bags start to bash GarPax next time for not improving the team, try to remember the part YOU played....... fuckin morons.
giphy.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I guess at the end of the day I'm still confused as to why Rose's opinion means much of anything anymore. Hasn't played significant games in 2+ years. In my mind he gets no say.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I guess at the end of the day I'm still confused as to why Rose's opinion means much of anything anymore. Hasn't played significant games in 2+ years. In my mind he gets no say.
He's the franchise player, that's why.

Instead of trolling us, maybe you should worry more about your T-Wolves & your soon-to-be ex-franchise player, Kevin Love.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's kind of sad to see how many Chicago fans can't see the absolutely illogical cluster fuck Rose created for himself.

Rose is cleared to play.

"Derrick when will you play?"

"When I'm ready to dunk off my left foot in game conditions"

"Wouldn't you need to play first to do that?"

"Yeah but I'm not ready yet..."

"How can you know that? You aren't playing in games."

"Which suit should I wear tonight guys? Navy blue or charcoal gray?"

I agree wholeheartedly. He stopped his rehab. And no, the organization didn't agree with him...that's why they leaked the information about him being medically cleared. Paxson, Forman, Reinsdorf...they wanted one thing...ROSE TO GET HIS ASS BACK ON THE COURT!!!

He doesn't communicate as he should with the FO. That was obvious last week. The Bulls should know EVERYTHING concerning Rose's health. Wojnarowski has no business being told anything about Rose's health before the Bulls know.

And if Rose wasn't mentally ready to play...after weeks of practice and watching his teammates sweating it out hoping he comes back...then he just ain't ready mentally.

Damn shame how this works...knowing that if certain other superstars had done this b.s. You all would call that player a "quitter" or a "pussy". I've been a Bulls' fan for 30 years. I reserve the right to NOT be a Rose fan.

And as I have said before...if Forman could...he would trade Rose right now.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Dude, stop trolling.

If you have something substantial to add to the conversation, feel free.

What the Rose bashers can't answer is why can't they take two weeks off while we recruit Melo? They can bash Rose all they want after that! Just let's get Melo in here before we do that.

Negative publicity will, in no way, help the Bulls recruit Melo. So why do it? I'm not mad at the Rose bashing, I'm mad the fuckin media has to do it while we're recruiting Melo!

STFU for two weeks is all I say, bitch all you want and I will continue to ignore your ass, but let's not make it HARDER to recruit Melo. Just wait for all the dumbfucks to start bitching about GarPax after Melo decides to not come to Chicago.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What the Rose bashers can't answer is why can't they take two weeks off while we recruit Melo? They can bash Rose all they want after that! Just let's get Melo in here before we do that.

Negative publicity will, in no way, help the Bulls recruit Melo. So why do it? I'm not mad at the Rose bashing, I'm mad the fuckin media has to do it while we're recruiting Melo!

STFU for two weeks is all I say, bitch all you want and I will continue to ignore your ass, but let's not make it HARDER to recruit Melo. Just wait for all the dumbfucks to start bitching about GarPax after Melo decides to not come to Chicago.

Melo doesn't give a damn about what the media and what fans say. Surprised you don't know that by now.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:

Maybe they don't really want Melo here......Then they can blame Rose for him not coming.

And like I posted previously........the obsession with Rose not playing two seasons ago is pretty looney :bizarro: .

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Maybe they don't really want Melo here......Then they can blame Rose for him not coming.

And like I posted previously........the obsession with Rose not playing two seasons ago is pretty looney :bizarro: .

Yeah, and really.... how is Rose supposed to react to everyone questioning him? Do you wonder if it came down to ...."Should I come Back" ..... "well, look at how they're treating you, fuck them".

Why should Rose come back and risk his career and livelyhood at age 23 when these people are questioning my Heart, etc........? Why doesn't the Rose camp talk to the media?

I wonder why.........

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Playing Devil's advocate, I'm sure Penny Hardaway was cleared to play too and feels coming back early hurt him. It's a inexact science. Rose listened to players who went through it instead of doctors and the players said to take his time. Who is right?

If he would have gotten an outside opinion from an independent doctor and that guy would have given him a similar diagnosis to what Dent received in the 09 Playoffs, we wouldn't even have this discussion.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
So as rehab for my broken right forearm, what is the final step in my rehab process?

Only Jack it a couple if times a day.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Brandon Marshall wants everybody to shut up about Derrick Rose recruiting

http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/bra...-derrick-rose-recruiting?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo
From your link:

"Everybody needs to shut up about that. It's not his personality," Marshall said. "Everyone knows D-Rose. Everyone knows D-Rose as a humble, quiet kid. He's not going to do anything that is beside himself. He's not going on Twitter - he's not on Twitter, period - so why would he go on Twitter and do that? Why would he go on any social network? Why would he go on ESPN or Fox Sports?

"That's not his thing. I'm sure he's had conversations quietly and he was there, but anything outside of that is not D-Rose. People need to sit back and accept people for who they are. I'm sure he's doing what he can, but as far as him stepping outside himself, it wouldn't be organic. It wouldn't be real."

This is exactly why it's easy for the media & trollish fans to beat him up. He's too quiet to fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.