I guess Rose didn't recruit Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liked Posts:
From your link:

This is exactly why it's easy for the media & trollish fans to beat him up. He's too quiet to fight back.

No ones asking him to go on twitter to recruit. He should simply be able to call them. But he's insisted he doesn't do that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Marshall is sitting there acting like to recruit you need to go on ESPN live or on twitter to do it. "Im sure he's had conversations quietly" He's has one conversation, Brandon, and he was forced to have it. When word got out that he did, he and his camp of morons made sure it was known that it was "unintentional".

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're uneducated on the issue.

Dr Cole gave Rose an option to finish his rehab......either finish on the court or continue off the court.

Derrick Rose chose to finish off the court. His decision was supported by JR, GarPax, Thibs, all his teammates, & other NBA stars.

I posted a direct article where Cole talks about the playing being the important therapeutic last step. I'm using Cole's own words. Unless he's uneducated...I'm perfectly fine.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...rose-tom-thibodeau-lot-of-therapeutic-benefit
""I think there's actually a lot of therapeutic benefit to starting with early minutes when it's safe," Cole said then. "You have to play to play. All these muscle patterns have to kick in. You can do that off the court informally. But there's a lot of benefit to playing.

"Whether he has to go 40 minutes, that's a whole different story. Just getting out there and playing when he's able, that's when his exponential growth is going to come.
"

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

No shit Sherlock. Another proud man to try to tell me how to spell doosh. :smh:
But hey, if you can't say something intelligent, you can always go around internet MB's and correct people's spelling to feel better about yourself.

Note: Maybe you should fix your own grammatical errors before you try to look smart by spelling douche to another man, you fuckin girlyman.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No shit Sherlock. Another proud man to try to tell me how to spell doosh. :smh:
But hey, if you can't say something intelligent, you can always go around internet MB's and correct people's spelling to feel better about yourself.

Note: Maybe you should fix your own grammatical errors before you try to look smart by spelling douche to another man, you fuckin girlyman.

I really dont care about peoples spelling but when youre calling a bunch of people douches and spelling it wrong, it felt fitting. And you spelled it wrong on purpose? kewl dood.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I really dont care about peoples spelling but when youre calling a bunch of people douches and spelling it wrong, it felt fitting. And you spelled it wrong on purpose? kewl dood.

"I really dont care about peoples spelling....", but here, "let me correct your spelling"....

... and here, I'll spell it correctly just for you..... "You fuckin douchebag"!

This is the land of OMG, LOL, and STFU, is it not?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Will you two cut it out?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
BWAHAHAHAHA

Come on man, you first highlighted a bunch of my words and took them out of context, then first thing this morning, you want to give me a spelling lesson on, of all words, douche? Now you're trying to play it off. Don't approach another Man with your petty bullshit if you are not smart enough to hang.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record, doosh is an acceptable spelling on a message board.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Come on man, you first highlighted a bunch of my words and took them out of context, then first thing this morning, you want to give me a spelling lesson on, of all words, douche? Now you're trying to play it off. Don't approach another Man with your petty bullshit if you are not smart enough to hang.

Took them out of context? You say your post was aimed toward the media, yet it said something about the fans at least 4 times. That is not taking anything out of context.

Again, no spelling lesson. Just showing someone whos trying to be a dick that they spelled an insult wrong. If thats some lame insider joke around here, so be it. I wont apologize for it.

Not smart enough to hang? You were sitting here saying Melo wont come here because of fans and media bashing Rose. Or something along those lines. Smart? Yeah, whatever you say.

Also, dont call yourself a man when you get upset over someone correcting your spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.