I Want Silence From The Pace Apologists

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I honestly think he's flailing around a bit and taking too much advice. I think he's immature to be a GM. I could be wrong, but I think he's unsure of himself.
Unless the plan is similar to WindyCity's where they take Watson or Kizer at 3 and let them battle for the starting position.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Unless the plan is similar to WindyCity's where they take Watson or Kizer at 3 and let them battle for the starting position.

3 is rich for this crop, but I'd be tempted with Watson or Trubisky. This year is a little strange at the top - it's more depth. I don't know that any player is dynamic enough to be drafted 3, let alone one. I wouldn't expect they can trade down.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I've watched ND a lot. Kizer has regressed, which is not a good sign. I think Trubisky has the most potential in the pros, but Watson is a gamer. I'm hoping they have a plan, but it seems like the leadership at Halas Hall is typically wishy washy. I think QB is as much of a priority as it was before the signing of Glennon and departure of Cutler.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Today was a horrendous day for Pace.

The fact he could not give the Bears money away and with 70 million in free agent dollars his team got worse was probably the biggest indictment of him as a GM.

Fox was suppose to be a players coach that could help recruit players, but now his pathetic 9-23 record and apparent lame duck status is making it harder for the Bears to land players.

Today was a low point for a franchise that has had a lot of them.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I thought it was actually pretty smart.

They can eat half his contract (8 mil) turn around and trade him for a third or a 4th and then it costs them a sum total of 8 mil for a 2nd and third round pic in 2018, this for a team with 100 mil in cap money to spend. How is this a bad move?
Well If they can actually get something then maybe...but what they did is technically illegal in the nfl. They started bragging about it yesterday to the media, until someone pointed that out and they backpeddled a bit...said he would compete or be traded.

If they end up cutting him, this trade could be nixed by the nfl but it's still up in the air. Either way I think that's an expensive 2nd rounder and surprised Haslam allowed them to do it. Not to mention they also gave away a 4th for a sixth so its more than just the salary they paid for that second rounder

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Today was a horrendous day for Pace.

The fact he could not give the Bears money away and with 70 million in free agent dollars his team got worse was probably the biggest indictment of him as a GM.

Fox was suppose to be a players coach that could help recruit players, but now his pathetic 9-23 record and apparent lame duck status is making it harder for the Bears to land players.

Today was a low point for a franchise that has had a lot of them.
Just reported that Gilmore got the same amount of guaranteed money as Richard Sherman. That's over paying for a good not great CB.

You guys are going to bitch if the Bears pay too much money for a guy that fails and you're going to bitch when the Bears don't pay too much money for a CB.

YOU'RE GOING TO BITCH PERIOD!

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon is the 23rd highest paid qb in the league and the cap is going up it's not that bad of a contract...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just reported that Gilmore got the same amount of guaranteed money as Richard Sherman. That's over paying for a good not great CB.

You guys are going to bitch if the Bears pay too much money for a guy that fails and you're going to bitch when the Bears don't pay too much money for a CB.

YOU'RE GOING TO BITCH PERIOD!

Didn't Sherman sign that deal 3 years ago? You do realize NFL contracts increase every year?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've watched ND a lot. Kizer has regressed, which is not a good sign. I think Trubisky has the most potential in the pros, but Watson is a gamer. I'm hoping they have a plan, but it seems like the leadership at Halas Hall is typically wishy washy. I think QB is as much of a priority as it was before the signing of Glennon and departure of Cutler.

Yeah. I watched a few ND games the last three years and he certainly got worse not better. ANyone who watched them more regularly have a reason why he didn't get better?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;ooPBXfnIpYI]https://youtu.be/ooPBXfnIpYI[/video]

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I dont think the problem is him not buying those Cheetos for his kid, the problem is knowing his kid wanted Cheetos and instead he bought J. Higgs Cheesy Puffs.... the kinda shit that isn't that great, when it comes to quality.

Cheezies-Puffs.jpg

I disagree. The problem was enabling the kid by taking him to the Doctor wondering why his dick was yellow, when all he did was sit on a MB all day fantasizing about what the Bears should have done in FA'cy.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Pffffffffffffffffft AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Success? Exactly what success has Pace brought this charter franchise? The last time I checked, the NFL measures success in wins and losses and Pace has only managed to bring about the worst teams I have witnessed in my lifetime. Not even the 90's Bears were this pitiful. Get the dick out of your throat son.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xer0h0ur For This Useful Post:
Bigfoot, Calabis, nobull, Space Invader, Warden of the Northeast