Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xer0h0ur For This Useful Post:
Bigfoot, Calabis, nobull, Space Invader, Warden of the Northeast

Congratulations, you know how to play revisonist history. In the 2017 off-season Pace had a roster that was horrendous, a bad coach at the helm and had made questionable personnel moves with our home grown talent.

If you were around for the recent past, tacoqueef, you may have seen that I have since been quite positive on how he has turned over the roster in near totality. Its easy to have been negative on Pace when neither he nor the organization gave a clear message that he was here to blow up the roster and rebuild it entirely. Pace has since then done a bang up job with the roster re-build, hiring a HC in Nagy that is dragging this team out of the offensive stone age and managed to sell Fangio on staying the course.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Congratulations, you know how to play revisonist history. In the 2017 off-season Pace had a roster that was horrendous, a bad coach at the helm and had made questionable personnel moves with our home grown talent.

If you were around for the recent past, tacoqueef, you may have seen that I have since been quite positive on how he has turned over the roster in near totality. Its easy to have been negative on Pace when neither he nor the organization gave a clear message that he was here to blow up the roster and rebuild it entirely. Pace has since then done a bang up job with the roster re-build, hiring a HC in Nagy that is dragging this team out of the offensive stone age and managed to sell Fangio on staying the course.

Apparently it's always easy to be negative.

When you're negative you get to be right ("told you so and you're a dicklicker") or bask in the glory of being wrong (hey I'm a really big fan of his now, super happy to have been wrong). You're pulling off the latter swimmingly, btw.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love these old threads coming back around.

It all comes down to patience. Patience with a GM, patience with a young QB.

That is rich coming from you WindyHotTakeCity

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

What did he revise? He literally just quoted a post.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So where's the Hawk?