I will never understand the exact precise reason why Eddie Jackson literally dropped off a cliff last season

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
But I kind of in a way think it maybe perhaps had a little something to do with the absolutely massive contract he got after he literally ball-hawked left and right but then why did just the money increase keep him from continuing to hawk the ball following the huge increase in salary when he is supposed to be a consummating professional literally getting paid millions to play a game I mean are you kidding me?

I mean, it isn't at all or at least shouldn't be like when I was working for construction because my mom's bf got me a job doing roofing work and we were both on the roof but then he got a promotion to inspect and supervise and then he was literally off the the work meanwhilst I had to now at this point do the work of myselve AND Jesper because they didn't hire anyone to replace him as a roofer worker and he decided that the raise made him my boss because he was a ground guy and I was now the main roof guy doing the work of two people shaking my head!!!

But then again look at Dashaun Gibson getting paid literally peanuts compared to Jackson and having to pick up HIS SLACK and he literally ended up out-performing his contract while Eddie stacked and counted money while not even hawking balls like he did before they gave him the money stacks and now I'm tired more than ever and Dashaun is tired while Jesper and Eddie literally make out like bandits. Follow the money!

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
That mother fucker Jesper (literally)...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Congrats on the job Vick but remember, you literally should never "**** where you eat" as they say.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Personally, I think a lot of players on the defense mailed it in last season during that 6 game skid. Those guys aren't stupid, they knew the team was going nowhere with Trubisky or Foles.

We all saw how pumped up Eddie was when the Bears drafted Fields. He is going to be ballhawking his ass off this season. Remember, Ball Hawks gotta eat and Eddie is hungry.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Personally, I think a lot of players on the defense mailed it in last season during that 6 game skid. Those guys aren't stupid, they knew the team was going nowhere with Trubisky or Foles.

We all saw how pumped up Eddie was when the Bears drafted Fields. He is going to be ballhawking his ass off this season. Remember, Ball Hawks gotta eat and Eddie is hungry.
Are all hawkbears ballhawks?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did you do scientific research with your friends and eavesdrop on random fans to determine why EJax fell off a cliff?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Combination of not being held accountable for bad decisions/dumb plays, and him being a "playmaking" safety gambling on coverage to try and make a big play. Saw this in a Bollinger interview with Akiem Hicks - but Fangio basically took a "you do what I tell you - but if you improvise better fucking make the play" attitude with players - he didnt give anyone a long leash before you got yanked. I don't think Pagano had the same attitude, and once Eddie got that contract you almost have a "im too big to fail, youre too little to do anything about it" situation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
But I kind of in a way think it maybe perhaps had a little something to do with the absolutely massive contract he got after he literally ball-hawked left and right but then why did just the money increase keep him from continuing to hawk the ball following the huge increase in salary when he is supposed to be a consummating professional literally getting paid millions to play a game I mean are you kidding me?

I mean, it isn't at all or at least shouldn't be like when I was working for construction because my mom's bf got me a job doing roofing work and we were both on the roof but then he got a promotion to inspect and supervise and then he was literally off the the work meanwhilst I had to now at this point do the work of myselve AND Jesper because they didn't hire anyone to replace him as a roofer worker and he decided that the raise made him my boss because he was a ground guy and I was now the main roof guy doing the work of two people shaking my head!!!

But then again look at Dashaun Gibson getting paid literally peanuts compared to Jackson and having to pick up HIS SLACK and he literally ended up out-performing his contract while Eddie stacked and counted money while not even hawking balls like he did before they gave him the money stacks and now I'm tired more than ever and Dashaun is tired while Jesper and Eddie literally make out like bandits. Follow the money!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) He sucks without a good pass rush moreso than most defensive backs, he's afraid of contact
2) He took a lot of plays off, that's on the coach

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Personally I think have 2 (may have been 3) pick sixes called back by the refs took the wind out of EJ sails. Before the D gave up ypu could tell they were frustrated with the officiating.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A lot of defensive guys last season had a bad year Khalil Mack, Quinn, Danny T, RRH, all took a step backwards probably the scheme.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A lot of defensive guys last season had a bad year Khalil Mack, Quinn, Danny T, RRH, all took a step backwards probably the scheme.
They showed up to play for 3 quarters of that playoff game.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That tells me they gave up on the offense for most of the year.

Bust

Liked Posts:
the entire defense started to make business decisions when the offense kept going 3 and out for the first 10 possessions of every game. aside from roquan smith who is playing for his next contract.

Bears are the oldest defense in the NFL. Just sayin