I will never understand the exact precise reason why Eddie Jackson literally dropped off a cliff last season

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder what Vash is up to these days

Hope the dude is OK and maybe getting some halp

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
But I kind of in a way think it maybe perhaps had a little something to do with the absolutely massive contract he got after he literally ball-hawked left and right but then why did just the money increase keep him from continuing to hawk the ball following the huge increase in salary when he is supposed to be a consummating professional literally getting paid millions to play a game I mean are you kidding me?

I mean, it isn't at all or at least shouldn't be like when I was working for construction because my mom's bf got me a job doing roofing work and we were both on the roof but then he got a promotion to inspect and supervise and then he was literally off the the work meanwhilst I had to now at this point do the work of myselve AND Jesper because they didn't hire anyone to replace him as a roofer worker and he decided that the raise made him my boss because he was a ground guy and I was now the main roof guy doing the work of two people shaking my head!!!

But then again look at Dashaun Gibson getting paid literally peanuts compared to Jackson and having to pick up HIS SLACK and he literally ended up out-performing his contract while Eddie stacked and counted money while not even hawking balls like he did before they gave him the money stacks and now I'm tired more than ever and Dashaun is tired while Jesper and Eddie literally make out like bandits. Follow the money!
I became dizzy causing me to threw up after reading this, then took a nap. Woke up and took 4 Advil, a Bloody Mary, a shot of Fireball and now responding. That’s same wicked voodoo writing. Literally.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Personally, I think a lot of players on the defense mailed it in last season during that 6 game skid. Those guys aren't stupid, they knew the team was going nowhere with Trubisky or Foles.

We all saw how pumped up Eddie was when the Bears drafted Fields. He is going to be ballhawking his ass off this season. Remember, Ball Hawks gotta eat and Eddie is hungry.

During that 6 game skid the offense wasn’t completely dead. The defense aged and it showed but nobody wants to admit it.

*rewatch the 1st Packer game*

Horrid

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
the entire defense started to make business decisions when the offense kept going 3 and out for the first 10 possessions of every game. aside from roquan smith who is playing for his next contract.

really? You cant honestly believe this? If so everyone on the defense should be fired. They get paid , solely on the bases of performance. If you think they failed intentionally that’s just ridiculous.

It’s called being a professional!

They are ALL playing for the next contract. Everything is on tape!

Last edited:

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But I kind of in a way think it maybe perhaps had a little something to do with the absolutely massive contract he got after he literally ball-hawked left and right but then why did just the money increase keep him from continuing to hawk the ball following the huge increase in salary when he is supposed to be a consummating professional literally getting paid millions to play a game I mean are you kidding me?

I mean, it isn't at all or at least shouldn't be like when I was working for construction because my mom's bf got me a job doing roofing work and we were both on the roof but then he got a promotion to inspect and supervise and then he was literally off the the work meanwhilst I had to now at this point do the work of myselve AND Jesper because they didn't hire anyone to replace him as a roofer worker and he decided that the raise made him my boss because he was a ground guy and I was now the main roof guy doing the work of two people shaking my head!!!

But then again look at Dashaun Gibson getting paid literally peanuts compared to Jackson and having to pick up HIS SLACK and he literally ended up out-performing his contract while Eddie stacked and counted money while not even hawking balls like he did before they gave him the money stacks and now I'm tired more than ever and Dashaun is tired while Jesper and Eddie literally make out like bandits. Follow the money!

Oh, so you just really hate periods.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so, full circle back to this shit again?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

You mean he "figuratively" jumped off a cliff.

Literally means that he really jumped off a cliff. He metaphorically jumped off a cliff, declined sharply.

A whole generation doesn't seem to know what the word "literally" literally means. (pun)

Liked Posts:
really? You cant honestly believe this? If so everyone on the defense should be fired. They get paid , solely on the bases of performance. If you think they failed intentionally that’s just ridiculous.

It’s called being a professional!

They are ALL playing for the next contract. Everything is on tape!

its called being on the fucking field all game, getting worn down, injured, etc. but yea, it was apparent they were playing less physical

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its called being on the fucking field all game, getting worn down, injured, etc. but yea, it was apparent they were playing less physical

I agree with this. The looked disheartened for a big chunk of the year. Couple that with the soft ass scheme and it looked pretty bad at times. But there was just too much talent on that side of the ball for them to completely fail ala Tucker.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
This is 2 lack luster seasons in a row for EJ. The first one was chalked up to being out of position after they signed Clinton-Dix. Last year he was just out of position because he was ass.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I will never understand the exact precise reason why people think this is funny...or knowledgeable...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You mean he "figuratively" jumped off a cliff.

Literally means that he really jumped off a cliff. He metaphorically jumped off a cliff, declined sharply.

A whole generation doesn't seem to know what the word "literally" literally means. (pun)
True, and there is also an old "get off my lawn" generation that literally doesn't recognize alt satire.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, and there is also an old "get off my lawn" generation that literally doesn't recognize alt satire.
What do you mean by that?

Liked Posts:
the entire defense started to make business decisions when the offense kept going 3 and out for the first 10 possessions of every game. aside from roquan smith who is playing for his next contract.
I agree with Peligr_Oso 100%. And I'll say it again... you will see a night and day difference with our defense this year
if our offense can consistently put up points, stay on the field longer than three plays, minimize turnovers, and yield better starting field position for the D.

I can't imagine the lasting impact on your desire to consistently play lights out on D when you lose to the Packers despite holding Aaron Rodgers to 10 points...

Those guys can still ball out... yes, they are older, but give them a few minutes to catch their breath collectively between series, implement an intelligent scheme, and above all else, give them faith that the offense can bail them out if they give up a big play, and they will return to 2018 form; or at least something close to it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What do you mean by that?
that
/T͟Hat,T͟Hət/

pronoun
pronoun: that; pronoun: those
  1. 1.
    used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.
    "that's his wife over there"
    • referring to the more distant of two things near to the speaker (the other, if specified, being identified by “this”).
      "this is stronger than that"
  2. 2.
    referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.
    "that's a good idea"