I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will not get the experimental gene therapy, otherwise being referred to as "vaccine." You'll have to kill me first if you want to get it past my skin and into my body. Junk science won't convince me otherwise, no matter how much corporate and government money and power are behind pushing it on me as "the responsible thing to do."

There's no such thing as "freedom" when you're being forced to do something in exchange for it.
Science? Like pay for protection and roads and stuff. Dude, there's no real freedom without societal protections and perks. I'm out as not for here but propaganda and idealism are not solutions to anything

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Nelly

Liked Posts:
So you can go off and not be responded to. Perfect!
I mean, I said my peace. I was responding to someone else, not you. You clearly disagree, and that's fine. This isn't the place to discuss that.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exhibit 1: our rivals to the north. Davante Adams, David Baktiari, maybe a few more players up there who are more than a little above average or more, but Rodgers makes them a perennial playoff team.
Exhibit 2:Brady, all the time

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't the place for a discussion like this.

Yep.

Not even sure how a thread about Fields' balls turned into the COVID thread, but it's been really rough keeping up with all the threads going up this past week.

jazzmcfunk

Liked Posts:
Back to the regularly programmed debate. We all know the needs of our team. Let's try to enjoy the beach for now and not worry about the room back at the resort....

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Back to the normally programmed debate. We all know the needs of our team. Let's try to enjoy the beach for now and not worry about the room back at the resort....
To me the OP is saying two different things. It goes like this.

Statement: We got Fields! Holy shit that's awesome! He's going to be a beast!

No where in that statement are we making a determination on the roster other than Justin Fields' presence on it. But the OP is suggesting that we're not supposed to be excited about having Justin Fields because Germain Ifedi, Robert Quinn and Desmond Trufant are (possibly) starters at other positions?

To put it another way...

"Hey dad, did you see the two goals I scored in my soccer game?" I did, but I also saw you get C on your last math test.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me the OP is saying two different things. It goes like this.

Statement: We got Fields! Holy shit that's awesome! He's going to be a beast!

No where in that statement are we making a determination on the roster other than Justin Fields' presence on it. But the OP is suggesting that we're not supposed to be excited about having Justin Fields because Germain Ifedi, Robert Quinn and Desmond Trufant are possibly starters at other positions?

To put it another way...

"Hey dad, did you see the two goals I scored in my soccer game?" I did, but I also saw you get C on your last math test.
There are no trophies for getting a franchise QB. I know it's strange for Bears fans, but other teams do this fairly consistently.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
There are no trophies for getting a franchise QB. I know it's strange for Bears fans, but other teams do this fairly consistently.
No one is saying there is. And it is strange for Bears fans so why don't we enjoy the moment a little bit?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dude, I was one of the only guys on this board that knew that Mahomes could be star along with @Bort and a few others pre-draft. I kept hearing here he was Cutler or just another Air Raid stat machine. I watched a bunch of his games at Tech including seeing him live at TCU. I pointed out his amazing accuracy on off platform throws and the fact he probably threw the best ball I’ve ever seen rolling left from a right handed QB. All this while playing with inferior talent compared to most of the Big 12.

As a Bear fan, I wanted to give Trubisky a chance. He was brought into a terrible situation and had some flashes but it didn’t happen. He’s a good guy and it’s not his fault he was over drafted. Unfortunately, some of his best games are arguably as good as anything any Bear QB has accomplished in the Super Bowl era. Sad but true...

Pace isn’t close to perfect but he inherited a shit show of epic proportions. The Emery/Trestman brain trust was the laughing stock of the NFL. He restored a professional environment and built a championship level defense. He blew the Trubisky pick. If Mahomes or Watson were here in 2018, they may well have won the Super Bowl. They physically intimidated the Rams that season and the Rams could not get out of here fast enough and they ended up in the big game.

Now he’s had a chance at redemption and he nailed the moment. That trade doesn’t happen without the relationship he has with Gettleman. Gettleman said before the draft, “I never trade down and I won’t be this year either.”

Let’s talk football. I know the college and pro game inside out. I know you don’t like Pace. Is there anything else you know?
I believe, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, that with Leno being cut that everyone on this roster is here because of Ryan Pace. At what point do we abandon the Emery/Trestman era, and look at how the Pace era has gone? It certainly sounds like you think his record going forward should be 0-0, and not the 42-54 it actually is.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Having a viable potential franchise QB is a huge deal for this team. Of course everyone is excited when you get the QB with the the lowest downside, with Lawrence, in a deep QB draft. That along with big time potential. Most QBs ever taken in 3 rounds and it was 8 by pick #67. Top of 3 is still in the viable range.

Luke

Liked Posts:

Yes, there is no doubt it has been a JF tea bag fest around here.
But you know this board. its over the top whether something is good or bad and something is finally good about the QB position so just let everyone exercise their jaw muscles for once.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we got everyone to reply to 'Who thinks that it's impossible for Fields to bust?', I doubt there would be many affirmatives.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we got everyone to reply to 'Who thinks that it's impossible for Fields to bust?', I doubt there would be many affirmatives.
I think Fields could win a championship...but why do I already know it's going to be 3 years after Nagy gets canned...lol.

How long are we going to eff around with Nagy's 18 point game system?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bears getting Fields kinda feels to me like when the Bulls won Derrick Rose in the lottery. You didn't expect them to get that lucky to get that type of player.

Obviously with Rose, the Bulls did not capitalize and win a Championship. And while Rose won an MVP and was awesome for a handful of years, he didn't live up to the hype and was traded.

FourAgreements

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So, here we are, 115 posts in from twenty-some contributors, and not one person has attempted to answer the OP's question.

I have no experience smelling balls, so I put "balls smell like" into a search engine. The first thing I noted is a contribution from TexanChiver in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/6igkww
"Your balls KINDA smell like everyone else's. Everyone has a different PH balance, different body types, bacteria, etc. so everyone's balls are going to smell different, but kinda the same. "

This suggests to me that Justin Fields' balls likely smell similar, but not identical to, others' balls. I felt I could generalize the search somewhat, then.

So I then noted, in the search results, the following suggestions for how balls may smell:

- pickles
- ham
- fish
- paint
- whipped cream

There's also apparently a song called, "Balls Smell Like Gucci." This by itself doesn't mean much to me, but should likely be considered by those who own such items.

Considering this evidence, it sounds like Justin Fields' balls may likely smell like Thanksgiving dinner and dessert in a freshly-redecorated dining room.

Why this conversation devolved into a discussion of Fields' potential, capabilities, and value, I'll never know.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Fields could win a championship...but why do I already know it's going to be 3 years after Nagy gets canned...lol.

How long are we going to eff around with Nagy's 18 point game system?
Ya, he really needs to average over 30 in the 2nd 1/2 of this season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, here we are, 115 posts in from twenty-some contributors, and not one person has attempted to answer the OP's question.

I have no experience smelling balls, so I put "balls smell like" into a search engine. The first thing I noted is a contribution from TexanChiver in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/6igkww
"Your balls KINDA smell like everyone else's. Everyone has a different PH balance, different body types, bacteria, etc. so everyone's balls are going to smell different, but kinda the same. "

This suggests to me that Justin Fields' balls likely smell similar, but not identical to, others' balls. I felt I could generalize the search somewhat, then.

So I then noted, in the search results, the following suggestions for how balls may smell:

- pickles
- ham
- fish
- paint
- whipped cream

There's also apparently a song called, "Balls Smell Like Gucci." This by itself doesn't mean much to me, but should likely be considered by those who own such items.

Considering this evidence, it sounds like Justin Fields' balls may likely smell like Thanksgiving dinner and dessert in a freshly-redecorated dining room.

Why this conversation devolved into a discussion of Fields' potential, capabilities, and value, I'll never know.
I suspect they smell more like the closer orifices than the one at the input end.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I will not get the experimental gene therapy, otherwise being referred to as "vaccine." You'll have to kill me first if you want to get it past my skin and into my body. Junk science won't convince me otherwise, no matter how much corporate and government money and power are behind pushing it on me as "the responsible thing to do."

There's no such thing as "freedom" when you're being forced to do something in exchange for it.

Do you live in a cabin in the woods? One you built yourself? Do you make your own clothes? Grow your own food? Did you make the computer you spout your bullshit from? The internet you use? If you get sick, do you make your own medicine?

Of course not. You want the benefits of society with none of the responsibility. There's no such thing as freedom. There's only selfishness. You are what's wrong with the world. Covid could be dealt with easily if there weren't people like you. People unwilling to make modest sacrifices, with no sense of social responsibility. Almost 600,000 Americans have died. I've lost more friends this year then anytime in my 45 years on this earth. Young friends. Healthy friends. It breaks my heart that people like you exist in this day and age.