If Miami drafts Wilson, what would you trade for Tua?

coolio

Liked Posts:
Trade them Arob + 2 firsts for the #3 pick.

Grab fields/wilson.

Tell mitch to go pound sand.

Honestly I would do that but not sure if Dolphins would do it. I could see Pace doing that though. We have Mooney + Kmet and Dmont. Tackle class is stacked this year so we can get one in second round, get another wide out in like the 4th. Pace is good at value picks so this makes sense for us

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Also, I think ARob is gone anyway and the only way to get something in return is to tag and trade. MIA makes a lot of sense, actually.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly I would do that but not sure if Dolphins would do it. I could see Pace doing that though. We have Mooney + Kmet and Dmont. Tackle class is stacked this year so we can get one in second round, get another wide out in like the 4th. Pace is good at value picks so this makes sense for us
I would pull that trigger in a heart beat for Wilson/Fields. I doubt the Dolphins accept that trade

coolio

Liked Posts:
I would pull that trigger in a heart beat for Wilson/Fields. I doubt the Dolphins accept that trade
We give them an elite receiver and an additional first rounder. Yeah we probably have to add more though. I won't be surprised if Pace and Nagy try something like this though or atleast kick the tires.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Tua McNown?? I'd consider trading an expired can of refried beans, but only if Miami threw in a 6th rounder in 2022.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, I think ARob is gone anyway and the only way to get something in return is to tag and trade. MIA makes a lot of sense, actually.
You think he would be willing to sit out the season and not sign the tag?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, no he isn't.

I think mitch sucks now, but Tua is probably the worst starting qb in the league.

Tua has shown me zero flashes. At least mitch flashes from time to time. Tua just looks mediocre as fuck.

Tua is a rookie, Mitch has been in the league 3+ years, geez you're a dumb fuck

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hear ya, and I see the logic in that too. The fear in doing that is Mitch will get a pretty nice payday even on a 1 year deal, they will sneak out a 7-9 or 8-8 record, and were right back to where we are next year having to trade up for a qb anyway. May as well do it now. Easier to fill holes than it is to try to land a potential franchise qb.
who do you have in mind we should go get? i want a LT with our first. Leatherwood or Laim Eichenberg later. i'm not high on any QBs. ?‍♂️

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You think he would be willing to sit out the season and not sign the tag?
no he wouldn't the dude has class. he did threaten to do so but quieted down.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we? Can we even get out of Lenos contract?

Our O line has played well enough in the past 4 games to almost make Mitch look serviceable.

I would put money the Bears dont draft an LT in round one.
Its fools gold. All fools gold. Just like Mitchell's past "4 games"as well. The offensive line must be strong. Come hell or high water.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I’m curious to see the NFL combine. I want to see the QB throwing session. If a QB can run under a 4.9 in the 40, that’s good enough.

All I know is I dont want Trask. He was awful in bowl game and is a statue in pocket. If Lance can be accurate, that’s the QB the Bears have the best chance to trade up. Maybe giving up next years first and 2021 first. The Bears are drafting 18. If he is available after 10, you got to go for it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What would you trade for Tua, if the Dolphins draft a QB (would probably be Wilson) at 3?

I think Tua would be a good fit for the Bears to try and salvage the D's window. He will be on a rookie contract for 4 seasons with the option.

You were interested in Bridgewater, and I think Tagovailoa is kind of a higher upside, better Bridgewater. A late 1st or something would absolutely be a good move for the Bears.
I'd trade your dirtball mother.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t over leverage the future to try and win now based on that narrative about a window with a great D. That damn window didn’t close slowly. It went flying shut.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
who do you have in mind we should go get? i want a LT with our first. Leatherwood or Laim Eichenberg later. i'm not high on any QBs. ?‍♂️
If they don’t trade up for a QB, I think your names are solid. Christian Darrisaw and Rashawn Slater are a few others.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t over leverage the future to try and win now based on that narrative about a window with a great D. That damn window didn’t close slowly. It went flying shut.
What happens if next year they pick again near the middle of the draft and everyone is having this same conversation about whether they need to trade up for a QB? They have to make their move at QB eventually.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
AR is a UFA, so you'd have to tag and trade him. And that decreases his value because teams aren't going to give up a lot for a guy who is going to be a UFA.. I don't think you're getting more than maybe a late second or third for him.