If Poles gets an offer to trade back to 19…

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Again a lot of factors go into it. How many points is the offense putting up? How many points is the defense giving up? How close are the games? Etc etc etc.

What if the offense is putting up 25-30 points a game but the defense is giving up 30-35 points? Are you going to blame Fields for all those losses?

No one should care about Fields stats if he is keeping the team in games and giving them an opportunity to win.
Just a yes or no would suffice.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If fields threw for 2500 yards ran for 800 threw at a 63 percent completion rate and the team goes 5-12. Would you be happy with what fields has done?

depends on the attempts but 2500 suggests they went super run heavy all season.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

It's Mr. Fontaine. And only my close friends call me Thrust. And all my close friends are men.

Men's men. Men who chew tobacco, fix on cars, and love action movies before they became more feminine then the tampon isle at a grocery store.

Real men don't eat English muffins.

Remember that
You got a “12 oz. Steak with a glass of whole milk” attitude and I’m here for it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
You got a “12 oz. Steak with a glass of whole milk” attitude and I’m here for it.
Thrust here.

Spoken like a man's man.

Us men have to lean on these little butter soft, White Claw drinking bumpkins like the Iron Shiek administering the camel clutch.

The stench of maxi pads that's festered on this forum needs a fumigation.

The neck beards are on notice- if you don't like Clint Eastwood westerns, urinating on the side of the road instead of holding it to the next rest stop, and wearing a white wife beater with black slacks in the summer, you better find another forum.

The men are taking over dammit.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thrust here.

Spoken like a man's man.

Us men have to lean on these little butter soft, White Claw drinking bumpkins like the Iron Shiek administering the camel clutch.

The neck beards are on notice- if you don't like Clint Eastwood westerns, urinating on the side of the road instead of holding it to the next rest stop, and wearing a white wife beater with black slacks in the summer, you better find another forum.

What’s the more manly jam for my English muffin, strawberry or blueberry?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I’d love to trade back again and get a first and second this year and a first next year. If we can achieve that by trading back again, I think Poles gives himself a lot of opportunity to build through the draft this year and next.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

Spoken like a man's man.

I’m more of a Walls of Jericho type of guy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I’d love to trade back again and get a first and second this year and a first next year. If we can achieve that by trading back again, I think Poles gives himself a lot of opportunity to build through the draft this year and next.
Dear God! Who is trading to #9 and giving up multiple firsts and a second?? !! ??

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I’m more of a Walls of Jericho type of guy.
Thrust here.

Ummm, good for you?

Somebody get in touch with my secretary and tell her to file this nonsense in the nobody cares file cabinet in the last drawer.

Files in the last drawer get tossed in the garbage at the end of the day.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dear God! Who is trading to #9 and giving up multiple firsts and a second?? !! ??

The only way Poles gets another 1st if a QB falls to 9, and they move back to 20. It would be similar to the NYG Fields trade but that didn’t include 2nd rounders. 2 1sts, a 4th & 5th correct?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Thrust here.

Stop looking for attention, son. I'm not your father.

Stay on topic. Nobody cares about you, as earth shattering as that might be.

Men are talking.
I watched Mrs. Harris goes to Paris last night with my wife. It’s kind of like a Clint Eastwood movie. However at a critical juncture, she helps organize the workers and forces Christian Dior to consider taking his brand worldwide.

I believe in the Clint version, Eastwood would shoot Dior and dump his French ass in the Seine.

I think either way she ends up with the dress.

Pretty badass…