If the Bears can win 9 or more games this year

dennehy

Liked Posts:
That 2011 team was playing the best all around football of this century before Cutler went down, except probably the early part of the 06 season before Grossman folded.

I can remember a few of my meathead buddies being happy that Cutler got hurt and thinking Hanie was better (because he did ok in the NFCCG the year before). That lasted about one 10-3 loss to KC, on a fucking hail mary no less.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@TheWinman instead of disliking me for giving Ol' Mick a warm welcome back you're probably better served spending those hard earned SSI checks on more TTNL Patreon content specifically designed for people who lack the correct amount of chromosomes. I know the Jerry Springer crowd is thick in there.
He is such an angry and hateful person.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That 2011 team was playing the best all around football of this century before Cutler went down, except probably the early part of the 06 season before Grossman folded.

I can remember a few of my meathead buddies being happy that Cutler got hurt and thinking Hanie was better (because he did ok in the NFCCG the year before). That lasted about one 10-3 loss to KC, on a fucking hail mary no less.
Wasn't that hail mary thrown by Kyle Orton with a broken thumb or something like that?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Wasn't that hail mary thrown by Kyle Orton with a broken thumb or something like that?
It was KC's third stringer, Tyler Palko I think or maybe Tyler Thigpen or something. He was lefty iirc.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was KC's third stringer, Tyler Palko I think or maybe Tyler Thigpen or something. He was lefty iirc.
Ok. But Orton broke his finger in earlier the game, I could have sworn.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears are not going to win 9 more games lol. The Raiders are not good. The bears aren't either, so who cares as long as Justin gets reps this year.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’ve said this too. It was obviously time to move on from Lovie and his mediocrity. Fans need to set a higher standard for this org.
It still pisses me off that Chicago didn’t land Andy Reid

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bears are not going to win 9 more games lol. The Raiders are not good. The bears aren't either, so who cares as long as Justin gets reps this year.
9 or more games, not 9 more games. That means 6 or more wins, to go with the 3 the Bears already have.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My bad. Still think we’re 7-10 or 5-12.

Let's break down the rest of the schedule:

• Packers
  • Bucs
  • Steelers
  • Ravens
  • Lions
  • Cardinals
  • Packers
  • Vikings
  • Seahawks
  • Giants
  • Vikings

I think we take both Vikings games and the Lions again. Steelers I think is a win, as is the Giants.

So that's 5 wins right there - takes you to 8 wins total. So you just need to find a win between the Ravens, Bucs, Cardinals, Seahawks, and Packers.

If our defense continues to be good, all it takes is one break and we have our 9 wins total...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

• Packers
  • Bucs
  • Steelers
  • Ravens
  • Lions
  • Cardinals
  • Packers
  • Vikings
  • Seahawks
  • Giants
  • Vikings

I think we take both Vikings games and the Lions again. Steelers I think is a win, as is the Giants.

So that's 5 wins right there - takes you to 8 wins total. So you just need to find a win between the Ravens, Bucs, Cardinals, Seahawks, and Packers.

If our defense continues to be good, all it takes is one break and we have our 9 wins total...
Forgot the Niners game. That's very winnable too.

Bust

Liked Posts:

no one said 9 more wins. it's 9 wins total on the year.

when you got defense and special teams you in every game. Even the browns game regardless of how inept the offense was. It was only a one touchdown game going into the 4th

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

• Packers
  • Bucs
  • Steelers
  • Ravens
  • Lions
  • Cardinals
  • Packers
  • Vikings
  • Seahawks
  • Giants
  • Vikings

This is missing the 49ers game, they don't look anything like the SB contender that they did in 2019.

Reactions: Tee