Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Unless Fields really improves and they take the training wheels off of him and let him fuck, we're not going to win 9.
Slowly but surely Fields will get better and better. He's already got the mentality of being tough and competitive instincts. Training wheels will come off after bye week... push for the playoffs baby!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It still pisses me off that Chicago didn’t land Andy Reid
That's who i wanted too. I was shocked at how many Bears fans didn't want him because "he couldn't get over the hump". Meanwhile the Bears cant even get to the hump.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's who i wanted too. I was shocked at how many Bears fans didn't want him because "he couldn't get over the hump". Meanwhile the Bears cant even get to the hump.
More like bend over and get humped.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm just simply looking at the schedule, the next 4 games prior to the Bye week, I totally expect us to go 1-3, making our record 4-5. After the Bye week 3-5.

7-10 is the record I expect to see, so 9-8 is feasible if things go really well.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
HURRAY FOR MEDIOCRITY!

An argument could be made that these records keep us mired in a forever state of mediocrity.

Come on, does this OP honestly believe Nagy is a good coach? Does he honestly want him leading this team next year? Someone help me out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
AHh good old... run out of bounds on a run when your team is trying to run out the clock.

Problem is, coaches shouldn't put their players into position to make such a mistake. BB will famously call for HB Dives that instruct the RB to go down at the line. But just goes to show how clueless Barber/Martz/Lovie were. (Barber also fumbled in OT as well)

Ryan Nall went out of bounds in the 1st half in the red zone with under 2 minutes to go vs the Saints last year. Well coached teams don't make those mistakes.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I can only find 6 wins. Unless Nagy is fired mid season! Come on NFL find a email please ?