If the Bulls had Nikola Mirotic, would they be rightful title favorites?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
A lot of doubt in here. Jimmy Butler made a major jump from his rookie year to his 2nd year, if he were to do that again why can't we beat Miami with Rose back? :shrug: Wade is on the decline and Bosh may be as well. Both of them were pretty horrible in the playoffs.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Pip, you need to learn to read, Pal. I never compared anyone to Dirk. As a matter of fact, I really don't like Dirk. He's not my favorite player. Your thankbuddy, Hef, made a post pretty much saying Mirotic was white trash. All I did is post some positive stuff dude, as I think Mirotic could have a similar impact that Kucoc did, WHICH IS THE COMPARISON I MADE!!!

You put Mirotic over Kukoc...and you interjected yourself into the conversation. Something you seem to do often. You showing up in the middle of a conversation on this forum is kind of like Stevie Wonder wandering into traffic. Bad things happen.

I have asked you NOT to do some things on this forum...

1. Do some research before you start typing your opinion.....that way you don't look as stupid as you do normally. You WILL look stupid because...well...you're stupid...but you won't look AS stupid. I never, literally nor figuratively called Mirotic "white trash". I pride myself in being considerate of all races, colors and creeds so I don't use that terminology too often. Don't suck so bad at this...you've been here long enough to do/know better.

2. You don't have to follow my every word. I don't need followers. You don't have to bring my name up in conversations I am not even a part of. That way I don't have to tell you that you're an idiot as often as I do.

3. You really should stop talking about penises so much. Maybe you don't have one? I don't know...but you seem infatuated with them. Do you sit around in class and draw pictures of them? Grown men don't talk that much about crotches. Grow up.

Do those three things and you will be slightly less irritating...

You're Welcome.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
A lot of doubt in here. Jimmy Butler made a major jump from his rookie year to his 2nd year, if he were to do that again why can't we beat Miami with Rose back? :shrug: Wade is on the decline and Bosh may be as well. Both of them were pretty horrible in the playoffs.

Butler isn't a number 2 guy on a title team. That might be the reason for the pessimism...or realism. You are counting on "ifs"...you don't make worthwhile predictions with those...you use what is, not what ifs.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You put Mirotic over Kukoc...and you interjected yourself into the conversation. Something you seem to do often. You showing up in the middle of a conversation on this forum is kind of like Stevie Wonder wandering into traffic. Bad things happen.

I have asked you NOT to do some things on this forum...

1. Do some research before you start typing your opinion.....that way you don't look as stupid as you do normally. You WILL look stupid because...well...you're stupid...but you won't look AS stupid. I never, literally nor figuratively called Mirotic "white trash". I pride myself in being considerate of all races, colors and creeds so I don't use that terminology too often. Don't suck so bad at this...you've been here long enough to do/know better.

2. You don't have to follow my every word. I don't need followers. You don't have to bring my name up in conversations I am not even a part of. That way I don't have to tell you that you're an idiot as often as I do.

3. You really should stop talking about penises so much. Maybe you don't have one? I don't know...but you seem infatuated with them. Do you sit around in class and draw pictures of them? Grown men don't talk that much about crotches. Grow up.

Do those three things and you will be slightly less irritating...

You're Welcome.
Actually, you and Pip should read a little closer. Mirotic has more accolades at 22 then Tony had which was my point. I didn't say he was better then anyone! If Mirotic has a similar effect that Tony had, which was what I suggested, it would be a good thing for the Bulls.

I did feel the need to interject into this thread, an option for every member here, when I read silly posts, like yours, that suggested that Mirotic was some sort of "reguler" European player putting it nicely. Mirotic is not just a regular Euro player, he is considered one of the best .... at age 22. He MOST CERTAINLY will be a big part of the Bulls getting better!

As far as "what you think I should do" ... LOL, do you think I give a fuck what you think? Take that shit outa here Pal!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Butler isn't a number 2 guy on a title team. That might be the reason for the pessimism...or realism. You are counting on "ifs"...you don't make worthwhile predictions with those...you use what is, not what ifs.
Between the two rookies, Dun, and Mirotic, that's 4 guys that can drill the 3 pt shot. With DRose coming back, this will spread the floor for guys like Jimmy. The Bulls will probably add someone else via FA'cy as well in 2014. Your attempt to demean Mirotic is as lame as you trying to do the same to DRose's character cuz he held out! Take that bitch ass shit outa here as well!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Between the two rookies, Dun, and Mirotic, that's 4 guys that can drill the 3 pt shot. With DRose coming back, this will spread the floor for guys like Jimmy. The Bulls will probably add someone else via FA'cy as well in 2014. Your attempt to demean Mirotic is as lame as you trying to do the same to DRose's character cuz he held out! Take that bitch ass shit outa here as well!

Oh boy...this isn't about Mirotic...we are talkng about this year not next...you know what? When grown folks are talking...shut your mouth. Once again you show up during a discussion and degrade it. Go watch a crocheting tournament or something.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

Well Jimmy Butler was a homeless black kid in Texas who wasn't that great at basketball at one point and now look at him. Judging by the way he has improved as a basketball player from HS to college to the NBA, I'd say it's a safe bet he will be quite a bit better once more. If Wade remains gimpy like he was in the playoffs then I hate to break it to you but Jimmy is now a better player. Wade has looked like a shell of himself. You can keep riding LeBron but I see no reason why we can't win.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
its toni kukoc not tony kukcoc

also i love jimmy but hes quickly becoming overrated by bull fans...hes great but lets pull back a bit....i see ppl saying hes untouchable and everything

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I like jimmy too....but hes still a work in progress................He will be our 2guard this year, but i still believe hes more suited playing small forward.........possible Deng replacement.....maybe..............we will see.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Well Jimmy Butler was a homeless black kid in Texas who wasn't that great at basketball at one point and now look at him. Judging by the way he has improved as a basketball player from HS to college to the NBA, I'd say it's a safe bet he will be quite a bit better once more. If Wade remains gimpy like he was in the playoffs then I hate to break it to you but Jimmy is now a better player. Wade has looked like a shell of himself. You can keep riding LeBron but I see no reason why we can't win.

WTF??? The league is full of stories like that! Did you see Wade at his best in the postseason? Butler ain't touching that. As far as riding Lebron goes...isn't he on your top 10 list all time too? I rest my case...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
WTF??? The league is full of stories like that! Did you see Wade at his best in the postseason? Butler ain't touching that. As far as riding Lebron goes...isn't he on your top 10 list all time too? I rest my case...

I added the story to back my case that he has a fantastic work ethic which is why he has become what he has. If he continues what he's doing there's no reason to believe he won't continue to take major strides. I can't count the Milwaukee series because that was a joke, but Wade played like 2 games that I remember where he was good in the series against the bulls, pacers, and spurs. He only averaged, what was it, 11 against us? Jimmy was better in the playoffs than Wade was. In his 2nd year in the league in his first real playoff experience, he averaged 16 and 6 on the undisputed best player in the league. That was a guy that barely played his rookie year and couldn't shoot the ball to save his life. He also shot better than LeBron did in that series, he held him to only 42%.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Well Jimmy Butler was a homeless black kid in Texas who wasn't that great at basketball at one point and now look at him..

thats-racist-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-268.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think its fair to compare mitotic to anyone. I like the athleticism and post prowess he shows, one big concern for all players entering league is can they draw fouls down low, he appears explosive enough and elusive enough to do so on film. His rebounding should improve, his defense will improve. His shooting should improve. We r looking at a mid level floor and a high cieling, all else is speculation. Mid level to me would be dunleavy, so he is a solid piece at worst. We should be excited if he comes over. And the bobcats pick is an eventual asset most playoff teams don't have. Our present is bright, our future is bright. Heroic are not at fault because rose

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I added the story to back my case that he has a fantastic work ethic which is why he has become what he has. If he continues what he's doing there's no reason to believe he won't continue to take major strides. I can't count the Milwaukee series because that was a joke, but Wade played like 2 games that I remember where he was good in the series against the bulls, pacers, and spurs. He only averaged, what was it, 11 against us? Jimmy was better in the playoffs than Wade was. In his 2nd year in the league in his first real playoff experience, he averaged 16 and 6 on the undisputed best player in the league. That was a guy that barely played his rookie year and couldn't shoot the ball to save his life. He also shot better than LeBron did in that series, he held him to only 42%.

A lot of players were better in the postseason than Wade was...Wade was hurt. He is still a great player when healthy. Wade has not descended that far and Butler isn't on his level. Butler is pretty good...the jump you think he will make most likely won't be to the level needed to be on par with Miami.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Oh boy...this isn't about Mirotic...we are talkng about this year not next...you know what? When grown folks are talking...shut your mouth. Once again you show up during a discussion and degrade it. Go watch a crocheting tournament or something.
Dude, if anyone should shut their mouth, it's you pal. This isn't about Mirotic? WTF is the title of this thread??? Furthermore, if you haven't been watching..... this year is definitely affected by next year. The moves, or lack of moves, is all about the NEXT year. Haven't you been paying fuckin attention? What a stoopid thing to say! But I expect that from you. And to think, you think you're sounding smart. LOL!