If the Bulls had Nikola Mirotic, would they be rightful title favorites?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude, if anyone should shut their mouth, it's you pal. This isn't about Mirotic? WTF is the title of this thread??? Furthermore, if you haven't been watching..... this year is definitely affected by next year. The moves, or lack of moves, is all about the NEXT year. Haven't you been paying fuckin attention? What a stoopid thing to say! But I expect that from you. And to think, you think you're sounding smart. LOL!

Of course I paid attention. That is why I called you an idiot for comparing Mirotic to Nowtizki....goofball! Your statement didn't make sense...how does Rose's comeback coincide with Mirotic's rookie season?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didnt Zach Randolf compare him to a Dirk Nowitzki with a little bit of Gallinari?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Of course I paid attention. That is why I called you an idiot for comparing Mirotic to Nowtizki....goofball! Your statement didn't make sense...how does Rose's comeback coincide with Mirotic's rookie season?
Dude, you're either really stoopid, or you just try to antagonize me. You repeat the same stuff over and over. You never understand what I write. It's really quite irritating. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cuz I can't believe that you are just that dumb. I mean your comprehension of what you read would have to be like 3rd grade level or something. I hope for your sake you're just trying to antagonize, otherwise I feel sorry for you. It's like talking with a parrot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
People need to stop over rating the roster. It is a recipe for disaster.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude, you're either really stoopid, or you just try to antagonize me. You repeat the same stuff over and over. You never understand what I write. It's really quite irritating. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cuz I can't believe that you are just that dumb. I mean your comprehension of what you read would have to be like 3rd grade level or something. I hope for your sake you're just trying to antagonize, otherwise I feel sorry for you. It's like talking with a parrot.

Lol...you just said absolutely nothing...congrats.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Indiana >>>>> Chicago rather easily. You're assuming Rose comes back like he was too. NY finished with the 2 seed. The Bulls were the 5. Seems people were right.

i wouldn't say rather easy however they are a huge threat

also knicks overachieved...we whipped them everytime when played them last year w/out drose...i def wouldn't trade our roster for theirs

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
gallo is a good comparison for nikola...he'll play the 4 not 3 but as far as player wise thats a good comparison and realistic expectation

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should have heard what Eddie Johnson said about Dragan Tarlac...then Tarlac showed up....so much for that.

My only point is that his opinion means more in this situation than yours. Not saying which is correct.

He actualy played against him if I recall.

Not to mention him being an actual NBA player also.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
i wouldn't say rather easy however they are a huge threat

also kincks overachieved...we whipped them everytime when played them last year w/out drose...i def wouldn't trade our roster for theirs

Or you overachieved by beating the Knicks

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Man Pip, it's just fuckin embarrassing to see you going from wanting to pick a fight with Hefferboi to being his personal thankbanger. :smh:

Im not a thankbanger, but i acknowledge and thank posts that are right.
Hues right.
Sorry you dont like it.
Just is what it is.
Truth.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
My only point is that his opinion means more in this situation than yours. Not saying which is correct.

He actualy played against him if I recall.

Not to mention him being an actual NBA player also.

Lol...and that opinion is why Michael Jordan is one of the greatest talent evaluators in NBA history...he played in the NBA...he was the greatest ever so he must know how to evaluate talent right? Maybe not.

Ask Jayson Williams why he re-signed with the Nets...Keith Van Horn...the next Larry Bird...right??? It is hit and miss, but it is senseless to claim Mirotic's game will translate to the NBA to the level of the greatest European player in NBA history. Hell, Dirk was a franchise guy for years. They called Kukoc the "European Magic Johnson"...but NOBODY thought he would be able to do what Magic did in the NBA...A dumb statement is a dumb statement. Support it if you want.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
gallo is a good comparison for nikola...he'll play the 4 not 3 but as far as player wise thats a good comparison and realistic expectation

That makes a lot more sense...people compare him to Dirk...having no idea how GREAT Dirk is. How great and unique he is.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Im not a thankbanger, but i acknowledge and thank posts that are right.
Hues right.
Sorry you dont like it.
Just is what it is.
Truth.
He's right about what? Fuckin pathetic! He's right that I compared Mirotic to Dirk? WTF? How many fuckin times do I have to say that I didn't do that anywhere? Just what the fuck is he right about? He's right that Mirotic is going to be average? How the fuck do you know? How the fuck does anyone know? All you can do is compare him to other Euro players that have come out! That's what I did when I said he could have a similar effect that Tony had. Just what the fuck is Hefferboi right at Pip? I'm not sure why I even talk to you fuckin dooshbags, you got the brain size of a fuckin ant!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
That makes a lot more sense...people compare him to Dirk...having no idea how GREAT Dirk is. How great and unique he is.
How can Dirk, a Euro player be great, but Mirotic be just an average Euro player that you've never seen play? You guys are fuckin ridiculous.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You should have heard what Eddie Johnson said about Dragan Tarlac...then Tarlac showed up....so much for that.
And this means that Mirotic sucks? Your logic is that of a child.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol...and that opinion is why Michael Jordan is one of the greatest talent evaluators in NBA history...he played in the NBA...he was the greatest ever so he must know how to evaluate talent right? Maybe not.

Ask Jayson Williams why he re-signed with the Nets...Keith Van Horn...the next Larry Bird...right??? It is hit and miss, but it is senseless to claim Mirotic's game will translate to the NBA to the level of the greatest European player in NBA history. Hell, Dirk was a franchise guy for years. They called Kukoc the "European Magic Johnson"...but NOBODY thought he would be able to do what Magic did in the NBA...A dumb statement is a dumb statement. Support it if you want.

I am not supporting it one way or another all I'm saying is I tend to agree more with an NBA player who played against the guy. Please don’t misunderstand me I don’t mean to infer that he is right or wrong based off that. I totally agree, It is 100% hit or miss. My only real point is that his words carry more weight than yours do in this situation. Not to take anything away from you but I mean c’mon the dude is in the NBA.

I think we may be trying to communicate different points.

I know one thing. I can't wait to find out which is correct. He could be a diamond in the rough or just another pebble.