If you had to pick right now

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao, you weren't saying shit when the Eagles ran out their third setting string wrs and dbs. And players that don't play but aren't injured don't count? LMFAO

Ok, so NE can cry because they don't have Antonio Brown
But I digress, last I checked I thought Smith was in some sort of wierd Auto accident. I said self inflicted doesn't count. Not all players that are not injured and don't play fall into that category. Death/sickness in the family are most certainly legit excuses.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sure go ahead and make blatantly false statements if I name them (both Mccourty’s, Gilmore, Chung, and JC Jackson) you’ll say I googled it.
Pretty obvious that you did.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ok, so NE can cry because they don't have Antonio Brown
But I digress, last I checked I thought Smith was in some sort of wierd Auto accident. I said self inflicted doesn't count. Not all players that are not injured and don't play fall into that category. Death/sickness in the family are most certainly legit excuses.

Oh so you know why Smith was out?

Player sits out due to injury, suspension and DOESNT PLAY. You come back with "well that doesn't technically count." Funny, imagine thinking not playing doesn't count because you didn't play but not due to an injury...lulz.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh so you know why Smith was out?

Player sits out due to injury, suspension and DOESNT PLAY. You come back with "well that doesn't technically count." Funny, imagine thinking not playing doesn't count because you didn't play but not due to an injury...lulz.

That is not what I said at all. I said there are instances in which it doesn't count. i will walk back the statement about Smith until/if more details are known. Trying to imagine a scenario in which Smith is out for personal reasons, yet is on the sidelines?

Examples of instances that don't count

1) Burfict
2) Brown
3) Gordon
4) any player suspended for drug/steroid use
5) any player suspended for a flagrant PF

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There is no point in debating with you.
Do you think you're actually debating? It is very clear that you watch the bears and no one else. That's fine, but just admit it. Remember, this all started because you made the claim that the bears had the most talented roster in the nfc, then, inexplicably, think that the patriots have little talent on the defensive side of the ball. What was great was how you also used kirk cousins as a disparagement to goff, but then also used him to prop up the great qbs the bears had went against.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do you think you're actually debating? It is very clear that you watch the bears and no one else. That's fine, but just admit it. Remember, this all started because you made the claim that the bears had the most talented roster in the nfc, then, inexplicably, think that the patriots have little talent on the defensive side of the ball. What was great was how you also used kirk cousins as a disparagement to goff, but then also used him to prop up the great qbs the bears had went against.
Like I said there is no point debating with you. I never said Kirk Cousins was a great QB. I said the Bears had played 2 top 15 QBs which was more than the patriots could say. You keep trying to take my words out of context.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao, you weren't saying shit when the Eagles ran out their third string wrs and dbs. And players that don't play but aren't injured don't count? LMFAO

the Eagles that beat the Packers (a team in which beat you) were not significantly healthier when they played the Packers as opposed to the Lions, so the point stands.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
the Eagles that beat the Packers (a team in which beat you) were not significantly healthier when they played the Packers as opposed to the Lions, so the point stands.
Right, and the cardinals missing their cornerbacks? The chargers missing their te and having an injured wr? The chiefs missing their wr and a rb? Nope, that doesn't bother you, it's the lions having hurt players. Like they're the only team dealing with it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, and the cardinals missing their cornerbacks? The chargers missing their te and having an injured wr? The chiefs missing their wr and a rb? Nope, that doesn't bother you, it's the lions having hurt players. Like they're the only team dealing with it.
Where have I ever said they are the only team dealing with it? My point was that they had injuries as well, just as the teams they were playing. Nice re-direct attempt after your philly comment got blown out of the water though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see what people with money are saying as to who is the best teams in the NFL...

Meh, that has as much to do with misguided fan sentiment and who has a larger fan base as it does anything.

1: New England (2)9: Green Bay (14)17: Indianapolis (3)25: Atlanta (17)
2: Kansas City (1)10: Seattle (13)18: Houston (15)26: Pittsburgh (18)
3: LA Rams (4)11: Detroit (27)19: Tampa Bay (29)27: Denver (24)
4: New Orleans (6)12: Buffalo (23)20: Jacksonville (20)28: Cincinnati (30)
5: Dallas (16)13: Cleveland (11)21: Tennessee (25)29: Arizona (31)
6: Chicago (9)14: Baltimore (12)22: Oakland (19)30: Washington (22)
7: San Francisco (7)15: Minnesota (10)23: Carolina (21)31: NY Jets (26)
8: Philadelphia (8)16: LA Chargers (5)24: NY Giants (28)32: Miami (32)

Detroit has played two top ten teams and defeated one. Bears have played one top ten team and lost. Their "point differential" is as much a result of them playing two bottom of the barrel teams as it is anything else.

Last edited:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don’t think anybody’s D comes close to the Bears, but if you want to make the argument that NE’s is better we were talking about talent. The Bears certainly have more talent on defense than New England.
Not talent, stats so far. I’m not saying they’ll be there at the end.