If you were GB do you

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Think about sitting Rodgers? That team is not playing well at all and there oline has been bad. The Bears are going to be looking for some serious payback and in the first half of the first game Rodgers was nearly killed but this time this defense may finish the job. I hope we destroy GB but id honestly be concerned with Rodgers safety. No joke. If it gets ugly early I wouldn't be surprised to see GB pull him and it'd be the smart move.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
If I was GB, I'd make excuses and not turn up at all.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Think about sitting Rodgers? That team is not playing well at all and there oline has been bad. The Bears are going to be looking for some serious payback and in the first half of the first game Rodgers was nearly killed but this time this defense may finish the job. I hope we destroy GB but id honestly be concerned with Rodgers safety. No joke. If it gets ugly early I wouldn't be surprised to see GB pull him and it'd be the smart move.

You may or may not have some good points, however.... who really cares what Green Bay does?? We are 9-4 and just beat the Rams. Enjoy it. Screw Green Bay.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
You may or may not have some good points, however.... who really cares what Green Bay does?? We are 9-4 and just beat the Rams. Enjoy it. Screw Green Bay.

Well they are our opponent and a team we hopefully embarrass as badly as they have been in a long time.

ehs3

Liked Posts:

I doubt AR is going to back down from a challenge.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

They are not technically eliminated from a wild card. So no.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Since they won the first one, i'm predicting a blow out. The defense is much improved from that game and the crowd will be going fuckin nuts. Hopefully Mitch can settle the fuck down and put one on them.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it's like the '85 Bears Cowboys game.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Green Bay won't sit Rodgers. Rodgers is running the offensive show there now and he won't sit himself. Like someone else said, they have something like a 6% chance of making the playoffs so even if they have a Lloyd Christmas chance of making the playoffs Rodgers will trot himself out there to play. It would take a coach with balls to sit Rodgers at this point and there is no one there ballsy enough to do that.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The Bears are going to feast on Aaron. It'll be an early Christmas for all of us.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Should have won the 1st won, blew a 20pt lead. Regardless of what the playoff picture is you need to keep the momentum going and of course beat a division rival.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The interim HC will not sit Rodgers unless he is forced to....he wants to win.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe there's any chance at all that GB sits Rodgers. Also they will try to ruthlessly exploit #27 in the quick passing game. Rodgers will be kept relatively clean because he will get rid of the ball before the pressure gets to him. And as is typical when we play Green Bay, there will also be a lot of blatant uncalled holding in the interest of protecting Rodgers. The NFL does not like it when their superstar QBs, particularly when they are the highest paid players in the league, get hurt.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I hope the defense bends, and twist his body up worse than the first game... Crush his spirit, and spit on his soul. All while beating the shit out of the pukes, and handing them yet another L.

Monster

Liked Posts:
After next week I hope GB wins out... slide down that draft order all they want...

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Why would an NFL team sit a starter for "fear they will get hurt" when that is possible every week?

Rodgers is now in the position of havng to make it look like McCarthy was the entire problem in GB, so he won't sit no matter what an interim coach says. No chance.

The Bears need to crush him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
They are not technically eliminated from a wild card. So no.

They are no where close to being eliminated from the playoffs. Only really a game back of 6th spot, especially if the Vikings lose tonight (the other teams fighting for the 6th spot are a mess and could all end up losing out). If the Packers beat the Bears on Sunday, the Bears could and most likely will be playing them in the first round. The Bears need to knock them out on Sunday. Last thing the Bears want to do is face them a 3rd time this season.

The Packers are 5-7-1, not too far off from the 6th seed. They will come in fired up on Sunday.
DuEiVjOVYAMN8S2.jpg:large

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will win this game. Especially at home. Trubisky will, however, need to perform better.

This team's ceiling is what Trubisky is able to provide.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see the Bears CRUSH GB, and all with a smug look on their faces.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Normally I would say this game might be a trap game, coming off a huge win against the Rams that this team got up for. But this is a revenge game. I think the Bears will be ready.