If you were GB do you

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want them to thump GB with him playing, and I think they will

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Green Bay won't sit Rodgers. Rodgers is running the offensive show there now and he won't sit himself. Like someone else said, they have something like a 6% chance of making the playoffs so even if they have a Lloyd Christmas chance of making the playoffs Rodgers will trot himself out there to play. It would take a coach with balls to sit Rodgers at this point and there is no one there ballsy enough to do that.

Given the way all but the top two Wild Card contenders are playing, GB may be in before long. We need to crush them. Carolina is in free fall. Philly is awful. Washington won't win again. Minnesota and Seattle are the only true contenders. If either stumbles, the door is open. They play each other tonight, so GB gets closer to one of them.

We need to clinch our division while driving a stake in the Packers.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given the way all the Wild Card contenders are playing, GB may be in before long. We need to crush them. Carolina is in free fall. Philly is awful. Washington won't win again. Minnesota and Seattle are the only true contenders. If either stumbles, the door is open. They play each other tonight, so GB gets closer to one of them.

We need to clinch our division while driving a stake in the Packers.

Yes

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I won't look for Winston Moss to be coaching anywhere next season.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it's like the '85 Bears Cowboys game.
85 Dallas game was one of the most satisfying things of my life. Toddlers and CSS teens missed that one

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think its obvious he'll play but I do not expect him to finish the game. Its going to be brutal but so enjoyable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think its obvious he'll play but I do not expect him to finish the game. Its going to be brutal but so enjoyable.

So it's obvious to you and preposterous to virtually everyone else that Green bay would sit him. What was the OP about again?

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Will Rodgers actually get hurt?

Or will the Packers fall behind, forcing Rodgers to start the limping or shaking the wrist act"?

As good as he is, when he gets beat, he wants the whole world to think he is hurt. Sad. Childish.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anybody when Rodgers will be exiting the game, at least which quarter?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it's like the '85 Bears Cowboys game.

If you want to see how the game changed, find a vid of Singletary hitting (I think) Pelluer on a scramble.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Rodgers will be upset the networks took the fudge off of the lists of in the hunt, when they are still technically in the hunt.

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
I don't like being overconfident before games - that whole "on any given Sunday" thing. If any QB is capable of moving the football against the Bears "D" - it's Rodgers. The 3-step drop along with his quick release and savvy experience is a concern. But having said that the Bears were a missed interception away from beating them the first game - PLUS - Mack ran out of gas in the 2nd half having no training camp. I feel confident the Bears can win and will win - just not chest-thumping confident.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
85 Dallas game was one of the most satisfying things of my life. Toddlers and CSS teens missed that one

I know right? They missed the best defense ever. I can remember that game like it was last week. Best beat down ever!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are they eliminated or do they have a shot? If they are mathematically out, why start him?