If you were GB do you

jsdomino

Liked Posts:
I don't believe there's any chance at all that GB sits Rodgers. Also they will try to ruthlessly exploit #27 in the quick passing game. Rodgers will be kept relatively clean because he will get rid of the ball before the pressure gets to him. And as is typical when we play Green Bay, there will also be a lot of blatant uncalled holding in the interest of protecting Rodgers. The NFL does not like it when their superstar QBs, particularly when they are the highest paid players in the league, get hurt.

100% correct. The Bears can beat the Pack. But it is a lot harder to beat the Pack AND overrcome the officials. Fortunately it is in Chicago so we don't have to worry about the officials trying to placate the Packer fans.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Green Bay won't sit Rodgers. Rodgers is running the offensive show there now and he won't sit himself. Like someone else said, they have something like a 6% chance of making the playoffs so even if they have a Lloyd Christmas chance of making the playoffs Rodgers will trot himself out there to play. It would take a coach with balls to sit Rodgers at this point and there is no one there ballsy enough to do that.

I doubt there is an "Interim" head coach in the history of the Earth that would be allowed to sit AR...unless AR allows it.

Didn't Rodgers get a contract that continually get re-evaluated, adjusted like mortgage interest to Libor, in order to make HIM THE Highest Paid QB in football ??
What stats are being used to guarantee the GB side of things ? What performance markers ??
NOT allowing Rodgers to get those stats thru sitting would be a Violation of his contract.
I am sure that this contract is going to handicap GB until he retires, much like Cutler's contract screwed us

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Want to see them lose every game with Rodgers playing and at the end of the season he decides to say fuck it and hang it up... Of course last pass should be an INT...

Although I wouldn't mind them winning out and somehow sneak in then come to Chicago and get crushed in the playoffs.

Nah, I will go with A, lose every game....

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I heard that when Erin puts on his Bose headphones, he watches all of his playoff chances disappear before his eyes.

Read this on reddit this evening...love it!

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Want to see them lose every game with Rodgers playing and at the end of the season he decides to say fuck it and hang it up... Of course last pass should be an INT...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

That would be amazing. Fuck Rodgers and fuck cutler for quitting on us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk