If You Weren't a Bears Fan

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If you move on from the Bears as your favorite team, would you go on to root
for another team or just fade away?
If you move on to a new team, who would it be and why?

One Team

Liked Posts:
I would get behind the Houston Texans...I lived in Houston during the Luv Ya Blue era and went to several games in the old Astrodome...that place was absolutely off the rails. Good times!...btw the recent Titans wearing the Oilers jersey's was really cool to see, although I remain sour that Bud Adams (I think that was the Oilers' owner) moved the team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you move on from the Bears as your favorite team, would you go on to root
for another team or just fade away?
If you move on to a new team, who would it be and why?
Could you answer this first? My answer depends on yours.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd probably stop paying attention to Football.

I've already moved on from the NBA when they transitioned to the pansy league it is now.

Baseball just seems odd now that most everything they do is based on analytics.

Everything revolves around money and gambling... and it's honestly just making the games less enjoyable for me personally.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
no one, i wouldnt waste me time watching football.

if fandom was by birth locale, me team should have been the 49ers.. to think about all the clubs dubs i missed out on.. bears are depressing

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I doubt that since you are always critical of my posts, I'll give it some thought, it's a big decision and
I don't have a definitive answer right now.
You're right. Choosing a favorite NFL team is a major life decision.

Don't you wish everything could be easy as what job to take, what house to buy, should I or should not marry that girl?

Yep. Favorite NFL team is the important one.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I'd probably stop paying attention to Football.

I've already moved on from the NBA when they transitioned to the pansy league it is now.

Baseball just seems odd now that most everything they do is based on analytics.

Everything revolves around money and gambling... and it's honestly just making the games less enjoyable for me personally.
I have a question for you due to the final sentence of your post if you don't mind me asking but have you actually tried to attempt to open up a sports book account to take part in betting on the games? I used to be against gambling for myselve personally because I have a tendency towards being spontaneously compulsive in my behaviors but now that I am literally generationally wealthy from speculating inside of the crypto and web3 and metaverse systems I find myselve literally throwing money at parlays on Sundays which has become quite lucrative and enhanced my enjoyment of watching the sports.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carolina, cause I love rooting for winners!

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You're right. Choosing a favorite NFL team is a major life decision.

Don't you wish everything could be easy as what job to take, what house to buy, should I or should not marry that girl?

Yep. Favorite NFL team is the important one.
I myselve am putting off literally popping the question of requesting a hand in matrimonial affairs whilst the Bears are still trying to figure out whomst the qb and coaches are going to be because my enthusiasm and passion for Bears football literally drives my girlfriends nuts towards the point of separation in some cases because while they want my attention I find my attention to be directed towards bears football sometimes in circumstances where my ladies are wanting themselfs to be what I am focused on but I'm like why can't I multitask like anyone else why do you want what's on the inside of my mind to be solely focused upon your tits or ass like all the time???

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers.

They'll be on local broadcast more than just about anyone else and, as an added bonus, are a much better run organization than the Bears. I also already know most of their history.

Really easy decision.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Id love to be a 49ers fan, that team actually IS what the Bears have been trying to be for decades. But alas, no emotional connection to those fucks like I do with our idiots in navy and OJ

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever team has the most games playing on my television....which probably makes me more a fan of football than a fan of the Chicago Bears.

I was born and raised in Chicago, so I watched the Bears because they were on TV the most and won a lot of games...including the Super Bowl.

Then I moved to the west coast and watched a lot of Niners and the old AFC Seahawks.

Then I moved to New Orleans and watched a lot LSU & Atlanta Falcons games because the Saints were unwatchable.

Then I ended up back in Chicago, so I watched the Bears because Lovie had them winning games again...including almost another Super Bowl.

Then Lovie Smith called the sqib kick against the Falcons in 2008 and I was so furious I joined the CBMB to call Lovie Smith a dipshit without calling him a dipshit because that was not allowed and now you all are stuck with me till I either move or die.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I live in Maryland now, so it would be easy to root for the Ravens. Mom was from San Fran so I always had a little love for them, as well. Wish they could have got Robbie a ring.