If you're a member of the Blackhawks.com forum..

Tincup61

Liked Posts:
I read that if the team finds someone to operate the message boards within the organization the boards won’t be shut down.
That’s why I’m hoping something is happening behind the scenes. We’re still open, if the organization really does pay attention to the boards they must realize the angst they’ve caused. Like someone said, we pretty much moderated ourselves, we just need someone to take the reigns.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I read that if the team finds someone to operate the message boards within the organization the boards won’t be shut down.
Dude I saw that episode of The Blacklist too.

You're here now! It's a new board with better features and hungry for hawks talk even from Frenchman and more boomers. Welcome!

nsh03

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Portland Trail Blazers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Oregon State Beavers
I mostly just lurked over on the other forum; since it seems like most of the other board is coming over here, I figured I might as well come lurk over here as well.

Rinkrat21

Liked Posts:
Hey RR it's been a while, are you still in Sec 233?
Nah. I gave up those seats during summer of 2014 off season when they handed out those 2 huge deals to T & K. Not that they didn’t deserve them, but those deals combined with SB as GM to navigate around them didn’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the future.
Moved to Las Vegas in 2016 and the Knights have become a solid #2 team for me to root for.

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nah. I gave up those seats during summer of 2014 off season when they handed out those 2 huge deals to T & K. Not that they didn’t deserve them, but those deals combined with SB as GM to navigate around those them didn’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about the future.
Moved to Las Vegas in 2016 and the Knights have become a solid #2 team for me to root for.

Was down in Vegas and stayed at the new Park MGM near there while they were in the playoffs. Solid atmosphere there.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Was down in Vegas and stayed at the new Park MGM near there while they were in the playoffs. Solid atmosphere there.
I stayed there earlier this year and while the location was great, the renovation wasn't done at all and the place was... lacking.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I stayed there earlier this year and while the location was great, the renovation wasn't done at all and the place was... lacking.

When were you there? I was there in April and most of it was done.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

You're here now! It's a new board with better features and hungry for hawks talk even from Frenchman and more boomers. Welcome!
Don’t call me a Frenchmen, I might live in that dumpster dive of a province but I am certainly not one of those frenchies.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Strong is the Boomer hate in you!