• 3rd and Short Playcalling

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Starbucks Fair Trade Coffee

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
They should beat up on the Cards next week, they stink. Maybe Glennon will play some! :)

Mitch really needs to string up some wins together to get some swag. He needs to shake that deer in the headlights look.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. The Bears touched the ball, so it's considered an "illegal touching" penalty and ball placed at the spot of the foul. It doesn't matter what the kick returner did with the ball. I learned this when we all thought Eric Weems went full Special person when he did this a few years ago, but it turned out he went full genius.

Oh ok.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And i lost by 1 in my fantasy league thanks to that garbage-time TD. FUCK!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think people keep forgetting this was a developmental year. Wish he had better coaching last year, but it is what it is. I know he looks shaky now, but the hope is that he finds his form by mid season, so at least they are a well oiled machine going into 2019.

Bingo...People dont realize how inexperienced Trubisky is..14 college starts..In fact, the whole offense looks unsure of itself..That will all get better as the season goes on

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll take the win heading into another game with a soft opponent next week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:

I really hate how this defense plays in these situations. It seems like any time wants to run hurry up, they get a free 7 points. Need to be better.

I hate it too, but it almost always works. I hate it because it gives up yards that they would never gain with our normal D. So drastically different.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Bears need to put Floyd on ice the way this defense is playing because Floyd is non existent. Then again, he was a first round pick by pace, so we know how that goes?!?!?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
It can happen. It’s just unfortunate we have to deal with developing a quarterback. Hard times but part of it.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

I seriously think they need to drop a Xanax in trubisky's water on the sidelines

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky will keep improving, it'll take time and we as fans need to be patient.....the good thing is with the way the defense is playing they'll give Biscuit more opportunities on offense to score.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
That's at least the second blown coverage by Roquan tonight. Playing like a rookie who sat out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He was on someone else...not his guy. Kwit just let him go by and d idnt communicate

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trubisky will keep improving, it'll take time and we as fans need to be patient.....the good thing is with the way the defense is playing they'll give Biscuit more opportunities on offense to score.

biscuit needs to take care of his business so the defense can remain sharp.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think people keep forgetting this was a developmental year.

Oh it's a developmental year now is it? Here was me thinking a second overall pick in year two with a bunch of upgraded weapons and an elite defense might be able to look like a franchise QB. How silly of me.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bears need to put Floyd on ice the way this defense is playing because Floyd is non existent. Then again, he was a first round pick by pace, so we know how that goes?!?!?

Three tackles, a pass defended and a fumble recovery in a game you felt earned him a seat.