• 3rd and Short Playcalling

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Starbucks Fair Trade Coffee

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Trubisky will keep improving, it'll take time and we as fans need to be patient.....the good thing is with the way the defense is playing they'll give Biscuit more opportunities on offense to score.

Did he improve? I think other teams really know his limits now.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Where’s all the haters at? If all you can do is bitch about the Bears get off the bandwagon. Solid victory tonight all around. We’ve got one of the best defenses in football and a young and upcoming offense. The rest of the league is officially on notice.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Oh it's a developmental year now is it? Here was me thinking a second overall pick in year two with a bunch of upgraded weapons and an elite defense might be able to look like a franchise QB. How silly of me.

Very.
Wasn't the lack of experience and time required one of your original knocks against him?

But if you wanted the slim chance of speeding it up you should've been wanting an elite offense not an elite defense.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where’s all the haters at? If all you can do is bitch about the Bears get off the bandwagon. Solid victory tonight all around. We’ve got one of the best defenses in football and a young and upcoming offense. The rest of the league is officially on notice.

lel

They beat a terrible team by one score with another defensive TD.

But yes, beware nfl defenses, you're now on notice.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh it's a developmental year now is it? Here was me thinking a second overall pick in year two with a bunch of upgraded weapons and an elite defense might be able to look like a franchise QB. How silly of me.

So Bears fans are here predicting 5 or 6 wins, maybe 8 by a few people. Young QB in first full season as starter under a new head coach, and you're so fucking desparate to criticize absolutely everything that you pretend this should be a super bowl year?

Get a tampon.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Very.
Wasn't the lack of experience and time required one of your original knocks against him?

But if you wanted the slim chance of speeding it up you should've been wanting an elite offense not an elite defense.
He's the main reason they aren't a better offense. His complete lack of ability to threaten defenses down the field is why the short passes and Howard are swarmed.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This win just doesn’t feel good. Defense no longer wins championships. As good as they can be is thwarted by the complete ineptitude of our QB.

I want/wanted Trubisky to be good but I just don’t see any light at the end of that tunnel. This defense is a win now type of defense and the offense is terrible.

The offense stinks so bad that the running game is getting worse due to the qb play or lack there of!

It’s an up-and-down road when you’re developing a project quarterback.

But wins are difficult in the National Football League. You take and cherish each one.

The Bears could just as easily be 0-2 right now. Enjoy it. I will. Next week, they could be 2-1.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Bears fans are here predicting 5 or 6 wins, maybe 8 by a few people. Young QB in first full season as starter under a new head coach, and you're so fucking desparate to criticize absolutely everything that you pretend this should be a super bowl year?

Get a tampon.

lol, there were a lot of people predicting more than that, especially after the trade. Including you, I bet.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Get a tampon.

You don't trade away your next two first round picks to put the defense over the top if you're expecting your 2nd overall pick QB to be developmental level.

Nice misogynistic personal attack too. You're clearly a classy guy.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't trade away your next two first round picks to put the defense over the top if you're expecting your 2nd overall pick QB to be developmental level.

Tissue?

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
lel

They beat a terrible team by one score with another defensive TD.

But yes, beware nfl defenses, you're now on notice.

If you can’t enjoy a solid Bears’ victory take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are a true fan. Some people enjoy coming on these boards and all they do is complain. It feels so much better to enjoy the win. Were there mistakes, Yes? Did we look dominant at times, Yes? Will we get better, Yes. Enjoy the ride.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

They didn't get Mack for 16 games only.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
October, 2014.

That is the last time the Bears were .500.

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good win, but nancies gonna nance.
Im starting to think, this fan base doesnt deserve a winning team.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The 4th quarter drive was a positive. It finally looked like Nagy and Trubisky were on the same page. Lots of misdirection, quick throws and then he gets him on the run for the TD.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Good win, but nancies gonna nance.
Im starting to think, this fan base doesnt deserve a winning team.

How about a good QB, do we deserve one of those?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
That was exactly how the D should play in that situation. Protect the sideline, keep them in bounds, take away the big play.

Of course, but you also can't just allow them to throw the ball downfield for huge chunk plays either. I would rather they play normal defense and rush the passer to make Wilson get the ball out quicker for shorter completions. Ultra conservative almost never works with this team, and hasn't for years.