IGT: 11/17 Chicago Bulls @ San Antonio Spurs 8:30PM on ESPN

Who wins?

• Total voters

sicko

Liked Posts:
damn everybody just went COLD WTF! and can somebody PLEASE get on Bonner WTF!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The spurs are about to seal this this team sucks

The Bulls were winning, then you opened your mouth. I know what fan needs to get benched LOL.

:turrible:

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
No this team has no direction. They suck. They bring in rose and starters and flop the end of the half then come out like they just smoked a bong and were tired and didn't give a fuck

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Shameful Defense!! No inside scoring this team has not changed since MJ retired

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait I left a bar in Aurora and it was 47-37 at halftime Bulls..I come home (in Lombard) and its now 74-59 Spurs....WTF happened?

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
37 points in the quarter after 37 in the first half ... defense just completely fell apart there.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Of course they have no inside scoring. Their best inside scorer hadn't played a game this season. Now tell us something we don't know captain obvious.

Taj Gibson is playing like a flat out scrub. He looks like Tyrus Thomas taking all of those jumpers except he's not playing defense. Deng looks like shit tonight and once again it looks like theyforgot how to play D.

When they went up 15 before the half I thought this team was headed in the right direction during this road trip but this 3rd qtr shows that this team isn't ready. Not without Boozer

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh and when the Fk is Keith Bogans gonna get benched for Brewer

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Down 17. I'm turning this mess off

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Deng started well but he looks tired now, his shot is coming up short and his defense has been bad. Rose also, even though he's scored some points he's really just holding the ball and hoping something will open up, and his D is a step slow.

The back ot back is tough when you have to play an elite team.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Keith Bogans is garbage!! He took a shot after an offensive rebound that reset the shot clock so we had the last shot and he shot right away with 22 sec left?!!! What a fucking idiot! And he's in the NBA?? Who's coaching this team situational basketball?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are we playing Rose and the scrubs?

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Rose catches fire and we're not quite out of this.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Comeback squashed.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Deng with a miss and a stupid foul to kill all hope.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i'm unhappy about this loss but not disappointed. they just didn't have enough in the tank after the back to back.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Where the hell is JJ? He might not be a pretty player, but he's going to wear these guys out. If he doesnt play 1 game in a B2B, then he plays the other. You can't push guys like Korver, who just came off a D2D injury, and Asik who is facing up a hall of famer for the amount of time, that Thibs let fly.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
They need to put Scals in for Gibson. Sounds crazy, but that's where we aren't stretching the floor.

i dont know what scalabrine is doing out there. He's a bad 3pt shooter. he's a terrible defender. he doesn't rebound. you might as well go small. You're getting just as much defense, rebounding, and shooting from small ball than you are with scal.

we need to lower deng's minutes. He's injury prone dammit.
i

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
It's kind of hard to say anything bad about Rose when he's just scored 33 on 15/27, but he didn't really create anything easy for anyone tonight. Excellent game individually, but with a team of guys who can't really create their own shot it's tough to beat good teams without him also running the team well.

That said the defense was just horrible in the third and that's where we lost it. Even with the offense falling apart if we hold the Spurs to even 25 points we probably would have won.

Brewer needs to be in the starting lineup for sure, I also don't know why he wasn't out there near the end when we needed stops. Maybe the team have a minute limit for him or something since it seems his minutes are just gradually creeping up.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
i dont know what scalabrine is doing out there. He's a bad 3pt shooter. he's a terrible defender. he doesn't rebound. you might as well go small. You're getting just as much defense, rebounding, and shooting from small ball than you are with scal.

we need to lower deng's minutes. He's injury prone dammit.
i

No, Scalebrine is a system player. When you have a gagglefuck on the floor, you put in guys who get in position. That's exactly what he did when he got onto the floor. Taj was just running into Luol for 1/2 of his minutes.