IGT: 49ers at Panthers

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wow, SF gets away with 12 men in the huddle. Can the officials be ANY worse?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching Howie and crew at the halftime show...

I guess it is standard that the players show up to the stadium all dressed up, or when they travel, to, I guess, show professionalism.

It just looks like such a pain in the ass.. there is Peyton entering the locker room in a 3 piece suit. What a pain to get dressed at his house!! Putting on a suit?? I'd rather throw on a pair of sweats; knowing I'm putting my uniform on in an hour.

Putting on a suit is hardly a pain. I laugh at how many guys "would rather die than put on a tie". I like that they don't look like they are at practice. Sweats in public is really not a good thing. Ever.

Reactions: WCL

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So several panthers playets saw 12 in huddle...then yell at refs pointing it out....yet refs didnt see it

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lots of super ugly throws today. That should have been a pick.

Mitchapalooza

I hate suits. Im about to play football. I'd leave my house in a tee and pants

Sent from Cuba

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watching Howie and crew at the halftime show...

I guess it is standard that the players show up to the stadium all dressed up, or when they travel, to, I guess, show professionalism.

It just looks like such a pain in the ass.. there is Peyton entering the locker room in a 3 piece suit. What a pain to get dressed at his house!! Putting on a suit?? I'd rather throw on a pair of sweats; knowing I'm putting my uniform on in an hour.
Yeah.. I'd probably just wear some jeans and whatever shirt. I wouldn't care about looking really nice going to play a game.

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
I can't believe they moved the draft to May. May! That's too far away....

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LOL at the mental image of Peyton in full uniform and pads driving to the game in his Buick.

Ticketed for not wearing a seatbelt because it wasn't long enough.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Putting on a suit is hardly a pain. I laugh at how many guys "would rather die than put on a tie". I like that they don't look like they are at practice. Sweats in public is really not a good thing. Ever.
You girls are really making a lot out of this. Wear whatever you want. I certainly don't give a damn.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cutler-middle-finger.jpg

But I don't really ever wear sweatpants.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hate suits. Im about to play football. I'd leave my house in a tee and pants

Sent from Cuba

Suits are a primary component of getting laid. Actually...vests paired with suits get you laid.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Boldin catches the ball thrown right into his belly, gains no additional ground, and gets up cocky as though he made a play!