IGT: 49ers at Panthers

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That TD pass from Newton to Smith was one of the nicest passes Ive seen all year

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I wish the bears played this physical type defense. I hope whatever defensive changes happen this offseason includes a plan for more physical secondary play, and more man to man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That rule does not apply to Seahawks and Packers...they can do whatever they want to recievers

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That rule does not apply to Seahawks and Packers...they can do whatever they want to recievers

The Seahawks, 49ers, saints, and panthers all basically take the same mindset. Their corners are going to play physical, and they may get the occasional PI, but the 10 times they play physical, they may get one PI call. And no ref is going to throw a PI every single time when the corners play that physical all game. So as a team they've decided the few they get are worth it, in comparison to all the extra stops they get by being physical.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
why would you run the ball up the middle 40 fucken times when the 49ers have 60 guys in the box?

Panthers deserve to lose this one.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I still think Carolina has a better chance of winning a game against Seattle than San Fran. I like the combo of Cam and Steve Smith in a physical game better than I do Kap and Crabtree. Defenses are a wash.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and he actually blocks and is usefull in the red zone

Olsen was the Golden boys #1 target in the red zone when he was here. I'm not saying he's better than Bennett, but lets get real.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just me? Or does this look like a Detroit Lions scrimmage.

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
Watching Howie and crew at the halftime show...

I guess it is standard that the players show up to the stadium all dressed up, or when they travel, to, I guess, show professionalism.

It just looks like such a pain in the ass.. there is Peyton entering the locker room in a 3 piece suit. What a pain to get dressed at his house!! Putting on a suit?? I'd rather throw on a pair of sweats; knowing I'm putting my uniform on in an hour.

Reactions: BNB

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was joking. Actually I see Harbaugh as maybe a little over excitable, whereas Schwartz is just a douchebag.

Wrong. They are equal douchebags.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh is so much better than Schwartz haha

Not even remotely close. One of the league's best head coaches compared to one of the worst.

Reactions: BNB

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Seahawks, 49ers, saints, and panthers all basically take the same mindset. Their corners are going to play physical, and they may get the occasional PI, but the 10 times they play physical, they may get one PI call. And no ref is going to throw a PI every single time when the corners play that physical all game. So as a team they've decided the few they get are worth it, in comparison to all the extra stops they get by being physical.

Understand but if u r going to ignore 90% of them...then dont throw a flag on other team for doing it once or twice. Im pissed because I didnt record the games this year...but I remember so many bail out calls on third and long....some legit like Conte...but several pathetic calls.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The calls after the play are very inconsistent this game. Carolina has been nailed a couple times, while the whiners have not. Crabrtree looks for a flag on every play, even before it is over. And Boldin got away with doing exactly what Summerlyn was flagged for. From Harbaugh to Crabtree to others, they definitely take on their coach's personality: Whiny and arrogant.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I still think Carolina has a better chance of winning a game against Seattle than San Fran.

I disagree. The reason I'm rooting for the Niners is because I think they can win in Seattle.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching Howie and crew at the halftime show...

I guess it is standard that the players show up to the stadium all dressed up, or when they travel, to, I guess, show professionalism.

It just looks like such a pain in the ass.. there is Peyton entering the locker room in a 3 piece suit. What a pain to get dressed at his house!! Putting on a suit?? I'd rather throw on a pair of sweats; knowing I'm putting my uniform on in an hour.

It only takes a few minutes to put on a suit. And what sort of person leaves the house wearing sweatpants?

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Understand but if u r going to ignore 90% of them...then dont throw a flag on other team for doing it once or twice. Im pissed because I didnt record the games this year...but I remember so many bail out calls on third and long....some legit like Conte...but several pathetic calls.

I agree but you can understand the predicament. You have one team that doesnt touch the WR, then when they do it's obvious so u have to call it.

Then the other team is all over then all game and u can't throw a flag on every pass play.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It only takes a few minutes to put on a suit. And what sort of person leaves the house wearing sweatpants?

I would rather just get dressed for the game at home and leave the house like that.