IGT: 49ers at Panthers

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
the unicorn is better

Definitely more well rounded, but G-reg is a better pure receiving end.

taco-girl-meme-generator-why-not-both-6ec00b.jpg

TL1961

Liked Posts:
oh, ok. I can buy that.

I think SF is in trouble today. I hope tattoo boy is in over his head.

He really didn't play all that well last week in GB either. But he did have a few runs that made the difference. But against an awful GB D, he was barely better than 50% passing, and didn't put up a ton of points.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

I like Olsen and wish we still had him. We used the 3rd rounder we got for him to get Marshall, so I wouldn't want that undone. But I would like to have him on our roster. I am not unhappy with Bennett, but Olsen's better.

MacBear

Liked Posts:

slightly better imo, and marty is better in every other facet.

marty had like 60 catches with around 750 yards in an offense with 3 other major recieving threats

Mitchapalooza

Bennett>>>>>

The mfer never goes down. Olsen gets looked at wrong and falls down. Plus he never broke tackles here.

Sent from Cuba

Bear5!

Liked Posts:
How many former Bears are currently (nfl) head coaches?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His passing is fine. Top 10 in passer rating. The fact that he runs like a gazelle is an added bonus.

It's not like I said his passes are bad. Looks average to me, season 58% tells it. I just think if your gonna " take over the league" so to speak your completion is gotta be better than that.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Three, I believe, now that Frazier is out.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right, and Olsen puts up 800 yards every year on a "run-first" team. I'm not saying I'd prefer him over Bennett, but I think jettisoning him because Martz is a tool was a poor decision. The FO would have found a way to get Marshall even without that extra pick. Oh well, shit happens.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone remember the Bostic unsportsmanlike like conduct call....was a critical down...they would have had to kick FG....yet Boldin can jaw and head butt a guy and no flag. This is bullshit fucking refs need to be checked

MacBear

Liked Posts:
Right, and Olsen puts up 800 yards every year on a "run-first" team. I'm not saying I'd prefer him over Bennett, but I think jettisoning him because Martz is a tool was a poor decision. The FO would have found a way to get Marshall even without that extra pick. Oh well, shit happens.
i agree it was a pretty dumb decision at the time. but i think that trade worked out in the bears' favor in the end.