IGT Bears - Giants

oober

Liked Posts:
TBH, this poor play with this staff is as poor as the Trestman era, so I am numb to the Bears losing ways. Comical actually.

I just know there is a dynasty coming with all the early picks in the draft, look how the Browns have turned it around.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
How does a WR get that open?

I realize the Bears have car salesman playing secondary but can we please stop with the Fangio love too? Outside of the game against an overrated Vikings team (at the time), the defense has been horrible all season with terrible secondary play.

Still tough, I'm fine losing out and getting a top 3 pick. Going 6-10 or 7-9 gets you nothing.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The Giants aren't even good, the Bears have just folded back into garbage. This will be at least a 21 point defeat.
I believe they have won 4 straight and are 6-3.

But i agree with the rest of what your saying

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And that's why we got rid of Gould.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Most of the guys starting for the Bears - injuries or otherwise - would be backups or ST guys (or in certain instances, PS guys) on a good percentage of NFL rosters

When your best player is an always injured offensive guard, you are fucked

You're so wrong and showing your hate over rides your football knowledge.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
With the amount of no calls on terribly obvious holds, it's like they're playing the Packers. That said, it's not all on the refs.

It's not on the refs at all, the Bears suck. If we rely on flags to change the outcome, then we don't deserve them.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
We are winning at half time, Jordan has 72 yards and then Langford is in to start the third quarter!!!!!!!!!

We will now abandon the run and throw a couple of picks!

I get that this team is not good and also has a ton of injuries and cheaters but the coaching in the second halves of games this year is astonishing!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
The guys playing secondary for the Bears - all of them - aren't starting NFL players. I'd argue that most, ala McManus, are special teams guys at best.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears have to be the most injured team in the league. Anybody got numbers on that?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i dont want to hear the excuse that the defense got tired because the offence couldnt stay on the field in the second half. Defense has been bad on its own this half with no help from the offense

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hurst, LeBlanc, and McManus are all terrible. Glenn needs to be called back up from the PS like yesterday.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
With the amount of no calls on terribly obvious holds, it's like they're playing the Packers. That said, it's not all on the refs.

Of course not. Some bad calls but there is no pass rush and the secondary sucks.

The refs didn't help but it won't be the reason the Bears lose

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
It's not on the refs at all, the Bears suck. If we rely on flags to change the outcome, then we don't deserve them.
That's pretty much what I was saying, just happened to use the word "all". If you think the no calls on the 2 holds on a 40 yard kick off return, the no off PI on an obvious play and several VERY obvious no calls on holds don't affect the game, your high.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Wilson sighting... with a terrible drop.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fox should be fired for having McManus on the field. McManus and Leblanc have no business playing defense on an NFL team. Why the fuck did they cut Glenn?

And exactly who would you like Fox to put in there?? There is nobody else to play. Pay attention. SMDH

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I still can't believe we did not start Howard to open up the half. Screwed up the game.