oober

Liked Posts:
Love me some Bears 3 and outs... yum.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So painful to watch, knew we wouldn't keep up any semblance of the first half.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilson needEd to make a play

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
How does a WR get that open?

I realize the Bears have car salesman playing secondary but can we please stop with the Fangio love too? Outside of the game against an overrated Vikings team (at the time), the defense has been horrible all season with terrible secondary play.

Still tough, I'm fine losing out and getting a top 3 pick. Going 6-10 or 7-9 gets you nothing.

I mean I give Fangio love for our front 7, because as a whole they have been a lot better this year.

But yeah today our pass rush is laying a fucking egg. Our DBs arent helping things but we should have multiple sacks at this point.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
So far the 2nd half Zombies have allowed two touchdowns on defense and 2 3&outs on offense

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
That's pretty much what I was saying, just happened to use the word "all". If you think the no calls on the 2 holds on a 40 yard kick off return, the no off PI on an obvious play and several VERY obvious no calls on holds don't affect the game, your high.

This happens to every team (except the Packers). Good teams overcome it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Give him a break, he is tired of his team sucking. Stop making excuses, you sound like a team shill.

The excuses are real though and anyone that can't see the reasons why we're a bad team is an idiot. Do you not realize who we have playing in our secondary?? Do you not realize who we have playing on our o-line?? Do you not realize who we have playing at WR and TE?? Do you not realize who our d-lineman are in the middle and that only A.Hicks is starter material?? They are excuses but the excuses are 100% real, do you not realize that?? Oh and our QB is J.Cutler.....do you not realize that?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Wow these FOX announcers are sure sucking BLUE dick

I think they are fine. They recognize the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL and the Giants are a better team with more talent, better coaching and are about to win their 5th in a row en route to a 7-3 record.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The guys playing secondary for the Bears - all of them - aren't starting NFL players. I'd argue that most, ala McManus, are special teams guys at best.

That's some real breaking news you're posting there.....no shit they're bad, we've been saying that all year.