IGT: Cavs vs Bulls - Sunday 2:30pm - ABC

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Did kyrie Irving just get a 5 point play?half court shot followed immediately by 2 free throws? Where is that in the rule book? Did I miss something?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Did Thib's forget about Niko as the Cavs are drilling the long ball? :dunno:

Liked Posts:
kyrie should've shot that with the luck the cavs have been having

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a miracle we're not down 20 with how the Cavs are making all these 3s (and 3pt plays).

3 point shots and offensive rebounds...that'll be why we lose this game. Unless we can make up the difference somehow.

Liked Posts:
why do random players have to have record-setting games against us on sunday afternoons smh

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im surprised its this close

i feel like we have been thoroughly out played today

Liked Posts:
Well the Bulls hung tough.....cavs were hitting their shots and we had some careless turnovers.....we're still in 3rd

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im surprised its this close

i feel like we have been thoroughly out played today
They were outplayed. The whole game after the 1st quarter felt like we were down 20. I mean...props for hanging in there against that 3pt barrage I guess, but there was really no way we were winning that game with how we were playing. We got nothing at the rim. Is everyone really that afraid of Mozgov? Must be because I have no idea why we didn't attack more.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They were outplayed. The whole game after the 1st quarter felt like we were down 20. I mean...props for hanging in there against that 3pt barrage I guess, but there was really no way we were winning that game with how we were playing. We got nothing at the rim. Is everyone really that afraid of Mozgov? Must be because I have no idea why we didn't attack more.
Buckets was very lackadaisical in this game on offense. I know he's guarding LeBron all game but his O was pitiful.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Kerr took Thibs record of most wins first year coaching

time to fire Thibs and hire Hoiberg so he can claim that record

:derbulls:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Buckets was very lackadaisical in this game on offense. I know he's guarding LeBron all game but his O was pitiful.

he wasn't very good on defense either

worst game from Jimmy in awhile

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
As ugly as this game was, we play the Cavs with normal JR Smith, and not his once a month offensive eruption, the story changes.

Still need to work on the second chance flow and timing. The Bulls do a great job of making that extra pass when they are under control. Now if they can read that extra pass to get in position to both stop the fast break with trailmen, and get in box-out position with a paint player, we'll cover up the bad shooting stretches. Little things to re-shift momentum when we start to settle for bad shots.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Butler was trash this game. Never attacked the rim the entire game. Very unlike him.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
As ugly as this game was, we play the Cavs with normal JR Smith, and not his once a month offensive eruption, the story changes.

Still need to work on the second chance flow and timing. The Bulls do a great job of making that extra pass when they are under control. Now if they can read that extra pass to get in position to both stop the fast break with trailmen, and get in box-out position with a paint player, we'll cover up the bad shooting stretches. Little things to re-shift momentum when we start to settle for bad shots.

To me, the biggest difference will be Rose. Rose has always played Irving well, and Irving does not go off on the Bulls with Rose checking him. Rose playing defense on Irving and hopefully dishing the ball to everyone else, it will be a huge difference!

I actually liked the way the Bulls played the Cavs. They obviously hit crazy shots, LJ had his 1sr triple/double, and all sorts of other shit, but the bulls played them tough.