***IGT*** late games

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
If the seahawks lose to the rams, and the packers win tonight then week 17 becomes pointless for the packers.

Thats what we need to hope for here.

The Packers won't let our rivals into the playoffs, nor would we rest all our starters before a bye week.

You should root for the Squawks, so that you can drop GB to the 2nd or 3rd playoff slot with a win next week.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Man the Seahawks D has really improved since the first half of the season.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Why does it look like someone smeared baby shit all over the Rams white uniforms?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't see anyone beating the Packers in the NFC at this point. I thought maybe Seattle would be that team, but they look like trash.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Packers versus Titans is in the snow. I love a good snow game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Goff IS Trubisky. He just has McVay to make him look competent

Yep. Been saying it for years. Goff, Jimmy G, they are both terribad just like mitch. The only difference is they have the two best offensive minds in the game to mask their shitty skillsets.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't see anyone beating the Packers in the NFC at this point. I thought maybe Seattle would be that team, but they look like trash.
Saints would have the best chance IMO. But they have to be playing from ahead as they can then have a balanced offense with Kamara and Brees on playaction. Their defense can be stout but it is hit or miss.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Welp, with the Seahawks winning, we can go back to rooting for the Packers to lose tonight and actually being pushed to the 2 seed. Then they might play the Bears in back to back weeks.