***IGT*** late games

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Welp, with the Seahawks winning, we can go back to rooting for the Packers to lose tonight and actually being pushed to the 2 seed. Then they might play the Bears in back to back weeks.

If SEA+NO both won out, in that scenario, that would make us the 3 seed.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If SEA+NO both won out, in that scenario, that would make us the 3 seed.
If the Bears won in Week 17 and the Cardinals beat the Rams, the Bears would be the 6 seed and the Cardinals the 7 while the Rams are eliminated. So there are 2 ways the Bears can play the Packers in the WC Round.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad the Seahawks won. I don't think the Bears are beating the Packers even if they sit the starters, and the only way the Bears make the playoffs is by the Rams beating the Cards. Rams need to beat the Cards next week or they could be the team watching from outside if the Bears beat the Packers.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yep. Been saying it for years. Goff, Jimmy G, they are both terribad just like mitch. The only difference is they have the two best offensive minds in the game to mask their shitty skillsets.

IMO Kyle Shanahan is overrated. I still remember that blown Falcon-Pats SB loss

Last edited:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad the Seahawks won. I don't think the Bears are beating the Packers even if they sit the starters, and the only way the Bears make the playoffs is by the Rams beating the Cards. Rams need to beat the Cards next week or they could be the team watching from outside if the Bears beat the Packers.
Yeah I agree to an extent. Although Goff might be broke emotionally after this game.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Well the Packers weren't resting next week anyway. And they may not even beat the Titans this week. The Rams losing would mean they would have to beat Arizona to have any shot at the playoffs. This is a bigger motivator than winning your division in week 17 when there is no real HFA anyway in round 1. Our shot at making the playoffs will be the Rams beating the Cards. We need the Rams motivated and we need them desperate.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Well the Packers weren't resting next week anyway. And they may not even beat the Titans this week. The Rams losing would mean they would have to beat Arizona to have any shot at the playoffs. This is a bigger motivator than winning your division in week 17 when there is no real HFA anyway in round 1. Our shot at making the playoffs will be the Rams beating the Cards. We need the Rams motivated and we need them desperate.

Only one problem. Bears play first, if the Bears lose the Rams clinch and can rest people against Arizona.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Only one problem. Bears play first, if the Bears lose the Rams clinch and can rest people against Arizona.
NFL will adjust the schedules so that we play at the same time.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they need to flex that game and have both games on at the same time.